Wednesday, June 13, 2012
120612 - MBC Show Champion & A-JAX Signed Poster! Posted at 9:28 PM 0 comments (+)
After going in with the general line and seeing A-JAX's performance last week, I fell in love with the song (reminds me of Breakdown/Unlock, both by their DSP seniors), saw them at SBS Inkigayo for their pre-recording, and am back at Show Champion today with the A-JAX line proper. Though I arrived super early, I didn't know their entry procedure (take photo, send to the fanstaff lady who will then arrange us in order of arrival when she gets there an hour before show entrance starts), and so was knocked to the back of the queue. But it turned out to be a blessing in disguse, because #19, the first number picked to receive 1 of 3 signed posters, was me. I could barely believe my luck! The poster is huge and the boys look great on it. Jaehyung, whom I had my eye on ever since I was sitting in front row center right behind the cameras and somehow ended up staring mostly at him during the Inkigayo pre-recording previously) had one hell of an unique and cool pose.

So here are the photos: :

Jaehyung <3~~

Hyeong Kon - unlike his physical appearance, status as the eldest and the leader, even having gone though his military service - this chap is really really cute. Just LOOK at his signature and the little face, lol!

Seungyeop, the other 'flower-boy' of the team. Being the tallest, who can tell that he's one of the maknaes of A-Jax? Moreover, he's eating A-Jax out of their food allowance. Lol. 
Yun Young - the cute animal-lover with the unique voice. 'Umma' of the team!

Sungmin, in-charge of power vocals

Hyo Jun, diligent boy and lead dancer (I think)

Seungjin, chibi-little maknae but also one of the best dancers in A-Jax.

During the live recording itself, I was standing kinda close to the artistes seating/interview area, and I set my phone LED to flashing Jaehyung's name in hangul. Sharp-eyed Jaehyung spotted me waving my phone at him, squinted to make out his name, and gave a megawatt smile to me! At first my eyes grew huge as I was a bit stunned in disbelief, and so I motioned to myself "Me?" - he nodded and pointed right at me. Oh my heart. *_* And he did it twice! Ok, you've captured noona's heart for sure now. Haha.


Anyway, because there wasn't a big-name male group with a big female fanbase here today, for the first time I'm placed into the section right in front of the stage. So the artistes sitting at the side of the stage can actually see me clearly when I have text on my cellphone's LED! And because I had Jaehyung's name on mine, he cutely squinted to read it (I thrust it out and held it still for him), then pointed at me and waved, twice! Lol. (I think they don't have many noona fans yet! Haha. I was the only one older than them today, possibly?) Instead of jumping and squealing though, I just waved back, grinned, then kinda BOWED to him (*head hits desk*). I don't know why I keep doing that... the bowing thing. GAH~


Extra (DSP Family YO!): Heo Young Saeng - this is the first time I am seeing any SS501 members, and although I love quite a few of their old songs, I am a Kim Hyun Joong fan, not a YS fan. And his new solo song didn't fit my taste, so I was quite blasé about seeing him live. Though I was kinda amused when he looked lost after the show introduction - Shindong walked off stage, and all the artistes were going off too, he just stood there looking quite lost for a moment and Shindong had to wave him over. >.> When it came to his turn, he took to the stage, dancing kinda weakly, and singing suddenly rang out, without him opening his mouth, and I was like O_o. "Oh, so he pre-recorded. But he's not even going to bother about lip-syncing/entertaining the live audience? X_X" Then looked around and saw that there were a grand total of TWO girls cheering for him - so yeah, I suppose that's why he was so 'sian' (lifeless). Jeez, YES (that's his fanclub name), didn't you guys inform his fans that he's coming for the talk segment so that they can go support him? Anyway, poor thing, though I don't approve of his half-assed attitude, I felt kinda sorry for him, so I tried to help cheer for him too. And about 2/3 through the song, where he squatted down for a bit, he finally cracked a smile at us.



So I went back a newly-converted fangirl of A-Jax. Oh, there goes (more of) my time - my list at artistes to follow has been growing non-stop ever since I came to Korea....

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.