Tuesday, December 25, 2012
121223 - Pyeongtek Rock Festival Posted at 6:18 AM 0 comments (+)
Event: Pyeongtek Rock Festival / Band Battle (MTV The Show Recording)
Time: 7pm

As part of the congratulary concert after the Pyeongtek Rock Festival, A-JAX was invited to perform - their turn actually came at 940pm or so. ><" My legs were getting pretty tired from standing through the entire thing - from 4pm plus we were standing in the line outside. In fact, I arrived at the venue at 12pm or so, was allowed to go in and wait in the 2nd floor galleries, but was chased out at 2pm+ as rehearsals were starting... T_T We could still hear them from outside though, and they did it 3 times... urgh! Why in pre-recordings with fans present they always only rehearse once and then do it perfectly and clear it in 1 round for the actual recording?? T_T

When A-JAX's turn came, they came out on stage, but Seungjin had to go back in and fix his mic as it was having issues, so the other members just hung around on stage and interacted with the audience for 2-3 mins... Fans were yelling cheers and encouragements at them, I hollered "SEO JAEHYUNG!" and waved my trusty-old LED at him and he immediately found me and waved... was I that loud? Haha. But I must have freaked him out with my twitter threats (I threatened to cheat on him, since I was so pissed he forgot my selca pose request, and I was pissed over not getting any photos of him as they were leaving MBC, and I was drowsy and tired from standing for hours on that day itself).... so he really looked at my camera a few times... even throwing little finger hearts and grinning at me after he 'drew out a heart' from beneath Seungyeop's jacket. Ok boy, you're forgiven. *soothed*

There was a platoon of army guys at the 2nd floor left side, Jaehyung was in such a good mood, he did a big heart at them (making us A-Lights all burst out laughing), and did a fist pump. Hyeong Kon also waved at them and told them that he's been through army training too, and "HWAITING!". Him and his fanboy-love. Lol.
 
The smile that moved a thousand ships... or my heart at least.*
My boy's smile is literally "glowing" here. Lol.

 
Small flying hearts coming my way!
Why look so serious when throwing out hearts? ^^;;
Cheeky hyung with very amused dongsaeng
Upgrade to his usual "draw out heart from under jacket and show it to fans" trick... he got it from Seungyeop's instead. Seungyeop looked so surprised when his hyung siddled up to him and touched him, initially. Lol.
 Eye Contact   Happy Yeoppie!
Yes, show-off, I am watching, I saw it. ^^;;
Hearts even to the army boys! lol...
Heart+Love to the army boys too! Haha, why are you fanservicing them Jae? You want fanboys too?
 
Photobucket
Love this pose... yes, call me!
Photobucket Photobucket
Jaehyung looking absolutely dashing and cool...  by the way, the lighting color and their outfits match well. ^^
 
Photobucket
*chokes* Jaehyung-ah, can you don't bite your lips when doing this part of the dance... all that hip-thrusting is already deadly enough... *wipes blood dripping from nose*
 
Devil Hyeong Kon. Lol.
It took me half of their promotion period to notice that Hyeong Kon's pose/dance during the "I'm Devil, I'm Devil" portion is different from everyone elses'... (I usually have my eyes glued to Jaehyung only... oops.) Anyway I've been wanting to take a picture of it since it's so literal and hilarious (horns! ㅋㅋㅋ), but keep forgetting to previously. ^^;
 
First time I noticed what looks like Leader's butt-groping...
And where did this pose come from!? O_o I just noticed it in my pictures... nice butt, Leader. ^^;;
Photobucket
I always love this part where Jae rises up from among the members like the center of a blooming flower... haha.
 
Big heart coming right up... lol.
Before leaving the stage we get one last heart too! <3

I chose about 80-90 photos to edit and upload but have done only 40 so far... the rest will come later. They are mostly solo shots of Jaehyung - this event being on a weekend and near Seoul, I'm sure all the other fansite masters came too so I didn't bother shooting other members much...
After the performance is over I initially wanted to leave immediately to make it back to Seoul on the last train, but I had to hunt for my bag which I had left on the 2nd floor bleachers when we were chased out for rehearsals - it had gone missing, so had my friends' stuff (I came with spring_echo and sungmin_us's webmistresses) and to find out where it had gone to I wanted to ask them for help as they are korean and can obviously explain it to the staff better than I can, so I called them and they told me they were outside at the boys' van which was leaving! I rushed over but too late, the boys had all boarded and I only saw the back of it. ><" And by the time I called my friends again they already left, giving up on their stuff because they had to get back to Seoul. ><" To make a long story short, I eventually ended up staying till the end of the whole thing until I found a staff who knew where were my stuff (taken to an office for safe-keeping) and by that time, I missed the last train and had to stay overnight at Pyeongtek... I just waited at Lotteria, it would have not even been worth a mention except for the fact that a friend who stayed with me had her bag robbed from right under our noses, IN THE LOTTERIA FAST FOOD RESTAURANT, and it evolved into a midnight-chase, struggling with runaway thieves, CCTV, and a trip to the police station etc... and I even had to write a police report. In Korean. T_T So yes. Talk about 'eventful'... T_T

Labels: ,

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.