Wednesday, November 7, 2012
121028 - A-JAX onroute from Gimpo to Haneda Posted at 9:31 AM 0 comments (+)



 
A-JAX came to the airport super early this time.. for a 8.40am flight, they checked in and went into the departure area by about 7.10am, when usually they go in only an hour before their flight. Actually I got there just as they are going in, but I didn't know - I headed straight to the check-in counters to check myself in, thinking that that way I can walk in with them... as it turns out, if I hadn't been flying with them, I won't even have been able to see them at all. Phew... but that means I missed the chance to shoot them walking into the airport. T_T
 
Just as I rushed into the departure area after realising they've gone in, thinking "damn how do I find them!?".... all of them strolled right past me. O_o. I contemplated just going up and tapping on Jaehyung's back and going "SURPRISE!" but then saw that they were headed into a cafe so thought I'll leave them in peace and let them get some caffeine into their system first....
 
Hence I waited at the nearest departure gate and trained my camera on the exit of the cafe, to attempt a few shots as they came out - but because it was so far, the photos didn't come out good - I didn't want to be obviously shooting them on what I thought will be the first of many chances for the duration of the trip and annoy them... and luckily the manager had already gone ahead to the gate first.
 
 
After just 3-5 shots, as they approached, I kept the camera and walked right up to them to join them on the travelator. Yunyoung, the first to spot me, went "AH!! Ehhh!?", pointed at me, very surprised. Hahaha. The rest were also pretty O_o. I just went right up to Jaehyung and stood beside him to chat as we headed towards the departure gates.
 
JH: Are you going to Tokyo too?
ME: Yup.
JH: Eh? How come?
Me: The photo session!
JH: !?!?
ME: I wrote in my letter before that the last time I wanted to go for the photo event but couldn't because of exams right?
JH: Ah... "test"! (<-- yes, in english!)
Me: Yes, that! So this time no exams and I can go...
JH: Ahhh... for 1 entire week?
Me: Yup I'll be there throughout! ^^;; Are you tired of seeing me already? Since I turn up so often?
JH: No no, not at all! ^^

Me: Hmm... wow... today you're all made-up and hair-styled already... what time did you get up?
JH: 3am....
Me: 3AM!?!?! O_o Oh my god you must be dead tired now.
JH: Yeah...  (by now we've reached the gate, all the members have walked ahead seated themselves except Hyeong Kon who was behind trying to selca against the wall and of course, Jaehyung since we were still talking...)
Me: Oh dear! Ok ok, go sit and rest! I'll just...go...  *lamely retreats a few meters back*

So Jaehyung sat down, slide down in his seat, leaned his head back and proceeded to remain in that position for the next 15 mins or so while other members like Yunyoung Sungmin Hyeongkon moved around and chatted etc... I was sitting behind him so can't see his face, but quite sure he's napping. ^^;  And Yunyoung saw that I was still with them, so asked me in Japanese "together?" - refering to if I'm flying together with them. Me acted silly and went "Eh? You guys are flying via Asiana too? Not Korea Air?" Yunyoung nodded, so I was like "ooh... then yeah." (Actually I figured out they were flying Asiana the night before, and had chosen the same flight on purpose...)

So when the call came for us to board, he had to get up, we all moved, so I went to him again. Yunyoung was close-by, I can't remember what I said to Jaehyung at the time, but suddenly Yunyoung quipped up, "Are you going to Tokyo for work?" Taken aback, I went "Eh? No! I'm going for A-JAX!"
Yunyoung was like O_o "Why?"
Me: The photo session!!
Yunyoung: "Ooh..... but what do you work as?"
Me: "I'm just a student! Well, I used to work but stopped and am now just a student studying korean...."
Yunyoung: "So you speak Japanese, English, and Korean....?"
I hastily went like "No no! My Korean is just a little bit!"
Yunyoung "Ooh...and anything else?"
Me: "Mandarin Chinese!"
Yunyoung "WOW!! Amazing!"
^^;; I was also at a loss of words, just went "Erm, not really..."  - I was thinking after that, the speed of his picking up Japanese is phenomenon too esp. considering their busy schedule and practices etc...

So on the way down the boarding ramp, I asked Jaehyung "What's your seat number?" - they were at mid 20s while I was at late 30s. T_T I outrightly told him "Eh. So far from mine. I'm all the way behind. T_T" ... and suddenly, out of the blue... he said "Kimberly... I went to the computer.... I saw your photos. Your fansite.,."  !!! I was so stunned, I only went "Eeh.....?? You did!?" And he continued, "Kimberly... ganbarimasu... many... airport etc..."   I stupidly just auto-corrected him ""hago isseoyo" = ganbatte imasu" ... and by this time we reached the aircraft door so had to separate, I just told him "See you later!" then stumbled off in a daze to my own seat....

On the plane itself, I mostly left them alone, just went to take a peak when I went to toilet - could not really see from my vantage point, but Jaehyung appeared pretty still so I suppose he was sleeping, the back of Hyeong Kon's head kept moving so I don't think he slept, and Seungjin went to toilet once...

When alighting the flight, I made sure I was really fast and zipped down my aisle ahead of them so that I can grab a few frontal shots as they got off the plane. Happily snapped away until the manager waved me down and told me to stop.





 
So the boys went to toilet, I saw the 2 female coordinators did too so I also did. Came back out and he was outside, so I went to stand beside and talk to him again as we headed to immigrations
 
 
Me: Slept well on the plane?
Jaehyung: Yes, fairly. *smile*
Me: Erm... do you like sweet stuff?? Like chocolates etc.
(after I had to repeat n times due to bad pronounciation of the word "sweet (dalkom), and finally resorted to showing him in my dictionary....)
JH: Ah...! Sweet! Edibles?  Hmm.... I'm fine with it.
Me: Ah ok. *taking mental notes*

Me: I've been wanting to ask this for a while, but... how old do you think I am?
JH: hmm.... I don't know....
me: I know u don't, just make a guess.... how old do I look to you?
JH: Hmm.... you said you're "oneesan", right? hmm... 22?
me: Huh?? Really?? Lol, thank you very much... lol. (eh I wrote noona.... 22 is your own age....)
JH: Ah, no? Really? 25 then.... ?
me: OK, enough!! Stop!!!! Don't go any further!!
JH:  No? more?? o_O
me: Dun ask! It's a secret! Haha.

At this point, we were seperated as I had not filled in an essential form on the plane and could not pass immigrations - the air-stewardess must have thought I was Japanese so hadn't given it to me... T_T When I finally finished and got through, I thought they would have left, but surprisingly Sungmin was still stuck at the counter - I think his documents had some problem - and Jaehyung stayed behind to wait for him, so I went to disturb him again. Surprisingly Jaehyung headed off before Sungmin was 'unstuck" so I just followed him... went down to lugguage area together quietly, by now I have ran out of things to ask him... and I volunteerily stood some distance behind all the boys. Seungyeop happened to be the closest so I suddenly spoke up, in english "Seungyeop, on monday when I saw you I forgot to say it, sorry - happy belated birthday!!" and he looked quite ???, but nodded and smiled a little to acknowledge/thank me. And after that I remembered that I DO have something to say to Jaehyung so I went up to stand beside him again...

Me: Jaehyung...
JH: Hmm?
Me: Do you know Hyejeong?
JH: Hyejeong? ..... ahhh! Yes.
Me: A-JAX went into the departure area so early today... so Hyejeong was unable to see you... actually she waited for many hours at airport for you yesterday....
JH: Oh.
Me: Yeah... until she got a headache...
JH: ... ah, headache? Hahaha.
Me: Eh no, I mean, literally headache! She didn't feel well last night...
JH: Aaah.....
Me: Ok, yup, mission accomplished.
JH:  Ooh... Kimberly you're very 親切 (kind).
Me: Eh? Why? ... ah, you mean telling you about Hyejeong? Eh, no, just that she calls me eonnie so I feel I owe her that and for her waiting effort...
*at this point, manager came over and told me "enough...."... so I retreated and watched their backs for a while. Saw manager trying to drag Seungjin's lugguage up the trolley and complain/berate Seungjin over why his lugguage is so huge and heavy. Lol! *

But it was kinda awkward, and since I wanted to shoot them coming out of the arrival gate, I went up to Jaehyung and told him I'm going out to join my J-A-Light friends first, and I'll see him later.





A-JAX greeting the 30-odd Japanese A-Lights waiting for them at the airport. They were all smiles, but left via the CIP exit.
 
Was on auto-settings which didn't turn out well. Again. I give up on "auto-mode" already, it doesn't work for anything other than broad daylight outdoors! %#)($#)(%$
 
Could not take photos with my own DSLR during the photo session, members did come out at some points to take a break/go toilet etc but it was too fleeting and unexpected and I had to look out for the staff too so didn't manage to get a single shot. T_T Shall I post up the polaroids we took instead? ^^;;

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.