Friday, September 21, 2012
120918 - A-JAX @ Gimpo Airport 김포 입국 Posted at 10:43 AM 0 comments (+)
Date: 18/09/2012
Event: A-JAX returning from KMF 2012 concerts in Sapporo and Tokyo

I rushed down to the airport after classes after my friend in Tokyo informed me that they have boarded their plane~ Made it safely in time, found that there was the Hello Baby crew there for B1A4 who was returning from the same performance on the same flight (together with Dalmation), so I guessed A-JAX will come out the other end - and I was right. Phew. HOWEVER, because there was a large crowd heading towards me and A-JAX was among them, my camera had focusing issues so I missed the few precious seconds when they were walking towards me. I only managed to focus on the back of Hyojun's head after they passed me. T_T So anyway, I chased and caught up to Jaehyung, passed him my 'gift' (actually it's just bakwa from singapore, haha) as they left the airport arrival hall, and watched as they boarded their van, and managed to get a few, mostly over-exposed shots then. (struggling with camera settings as I'm new to DSLRs... it was borrowed from a friend). Jaehyung, ever the camera-sense one, turned around and grinned at my camera (above). ^^  Sungmin stood outside for a long time talking to his fans (there were 2 I think), and the boys (can't remember who) had to call out to him to get him to board the van too. Haha.

BUT - their van didn't move off! Not for a good 10mins at least. The ~8 korean fans there had left, by then. The managers/staff were loading the lugguage, then they just stood around smoking, so I was just persistantly hanging around the van and sorta trying to make out what the boys were doing inside and mime-talking to the window so that he can lipread in case he looks over (stuff like 'How was Japan' and 'At the 180-degrees recording, the RDD was cool!) - when the window Jaehyung was at suddenly opened! O_o. Shocked, I took a step closer, it closed again, then I just gaped there like a fish  Then started 'scolding' him. "What are you doing!?" Lol. Then it opened again, so instead of going close, I just wiped out my camera and started shooting. And after getting a good one, turned the camera around and showed the LCD to him, he stuck his head out further to look, then smiled happily. *_*
 
 
 No matter if he's being caught unawares or am posing deliberately for a shot, our boy looks so good... *_* And yes, I was close enough to see that not a single one of them had make-up on. Not even BB cream. O_o. For a mid-day flight, that's surprising.... 
 

 

Jaehyung the fanservice-king kept posing for my camera. ^^ So after getting the shots I wanted, I just lowered the camera and tried to chat to him after a while, with the first thing that came to mind - "Hey, I'm going to Gyeongju on Saturday!" ... and he's like "Hmm? Did you just say you're going to Gyeongju?" and I was like "Yup~" ^^;

He came out of the arrival hall with empty hands but boarded the van with hands full after his fans all handed him stuff. There were about... 5 there?  And you can see Hyojun in the background here.


 
Helped my friend to get a few Hyeong Kon shots, as he opened the car window and waved friendly as they were about to leave. And oh, his cap and T-shirt are both fangifts from my friend. ^^ The same one who informed me about their return flight. ^^ She was so happy to see these photos as they went into Haneda airport via the VIP entrance so she could not get to see them.

Yunyoung... sorry your photo was so badly-taken. ><"


 
Over-exposure....
Seungjin seems to love to wear fake glasses. Haha. He's cute with or without them...

Sungmin who is really really nice to his fans... I met a Japanese fan who flew in with them, to go to Gyeongju for the Hallyu Dream Concert which A-JAX is also appearing in, this weekend.


Just for laughs - the manager said something to them and Hyeong Kon's mouth opened so wide... LOL! Our dorky funny Leader-ah~.




P.S. I tweeted Jaehyung a preview of one of his photos, and to my shock he replied me, but it was deleted 3 hours later before I got around to screen-shooting it... ! T_T  It read: 고마워요 사랑해요! 사진 굿! (Thank you, love you! Good photo!) - they mass-tweeted at 6pm then mass-deleted everything 3-4 hours later... what the...!?!?!
..

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.