Sunday, July 8, 2012
120708 - Arirang Simply K-pop Recording Fanaccount Posted at 8:23 AM 0 comments (+)
A-JAX (20th Episode, 24/07)




I'm a total Jaehyung-bias (with some Hyeong Kon thrown in as well for my Japanese friend... ) As you probably can tell... Umma-Appa combination? Haha.

Fanacc/Staff Acc - An amusing incident occured, A-JAX was pre-recording in the morning at 1130am instead of in the evening with the other artistes, so it being my first day to 'work', I was a little confused and just waiting outside the waiting/staff room wondering if I was supposed to go in on my own or someone would come out to pick me up (I had met the person-in-charge earlier and gotten my 'staff' pass and was told to come back at the timing of the A-JAX pre-recording) - and A-JAX suddenly appeared. (all the other A-Lights had entered the studio to seat themselves already). As they filed past me to get into the waiting room, I reacted on instinct and just bowed to them, speaking in polite form "Annyeonghaseyo~" and they all bowed and "Annyeonghaseyo"-ed back - then we all looked back up and Hyeong Kon + Seungjin + Yunyoung had a perplexed look on their face as they recognised me.as one of their fans, but I was somewhere where a fan should not be, and more importantly, was tagged "STAFF" - lol! Jaehyung just stared blankly. ^^:;  Wanted very much to tag into the room with them but didn't want to jeopadize my 'job', I waited outside still, leaning against the wall, when a couple of minutes later, at the same time when a staff finally came and started giving me directions, someone came out from the room and I instinctively plastered myself against the wall for him to pass - only to recognise that it was Jaehyung! 20cm away! X_X Of course I blurted out a friendly "Annyeong....." then realised that I should tag on the "haseyo", since I'm 'staff' for that day, at least! Lol. He turned and gave me an amused look, saw that I was talking to staff there, and went off towards the toilet. I then followed the staff into the studio, discussing (in English) where I was supposed to stand and take photos, strolling past all the other A-JAX members who were getting themselves fixed up with mics and stuff, and a few of them ogled at me again, probably thinking 1. "isn't that our fan!?" 2. "why is she practically ignoring us though?" 3. "she's staff?" 4. "she speaks english?"

Hey guys, yes, in case you've not realised it yet, you've got a foreign A-Light here in Korea. And no, not Japanese. Haha.


Labels: ,

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.