Tuesday, December 4, 2012
121202 Gangnam Fansign Posted at 5:46 AM 3 comments (+)

 photo DSC_0007.jpg photo DSC_0219.jpgRushed down to Gangnam after the Inkigayo Post-Live recording..... A-JAX, TVXQ and Secret (?) recorded together... but A-JAX went first and left while we fans had to stay throughout so I was so worried that I'll be late for the fansign... luckily we just made it with 10 mins to spare.
The location of this fansign was really strange...or I should say, BAD..... the edge of a cafe behind Gangnam  Synnara ... literally the edge, as the boys sat inside, separated from us fans outside by a sliding glass wall. T_T. Combined with the fact that winter 730pm means pitch-black darkness... all of us DSLR-totting shooters were bemoaning the near impossible-lighting to shoot... reflections off the glass totally messed up our photos, and we weren't even using any flash... so the only chance where we had, to take anything resembling acceptable photos, was at the opening greetings (before they moved in the glass walls), and at the closing where they had a REALLY MINI celebration for Hyeong Kon's birthday (and I still had to use flash for both. Sorry boys. ><")


And the location was so narrow, only the front few fans could even see the boys, staff were blocking us and kept us from standing close to the glass, so I could not switch spots midway and hence could not see Hyeong Kon and Seungyeop and Seungjin throughout... hence not a single photo of them.  

I went first (#1) and I think the boys were like O_o "how come she so fast..." ... and I was signing for other people (I don't see the need to have #n of identical CDs signed to my own name), so I didn't prepare much to say, just pasted post-its with the requested messages - but for my boy, Jaehyung, I did have questions - and he didn't really read/answer them. You have to literally point at the post-its and demand him to answer, or ask verbally. T_T And he confused me - at the Daegu fansign, I asked him if he thought I would turn up, and he said yes, then today, when I asked if he was surprised when he saw me in front row in Daegu, he said yes. Eh!??? *scratches head*

Don't remember much of what I said to other members - I think I told Hyojun that his Inkigayo post-recording's outfit was really cool. To Yunyoung, that he's very clever. To Sungmin... that his hair looks good the way it was styled (and he told me my dressing today is very nice. Lol I think he was trying hard to find something to say to me.) To Seungjin I just commented that he looks cool and manly when dancing. Hyeong Kon... well I passed him the present that his international fanbase had entrusted me with. And he asked "Oh which country?" ^^; "International"<-- multiple, I think? Lol.

 photo DSC_0222.jpg
At the early part of the fansign the staff wasn't so strict yet so I could plaster myself up at the glass all the way to the left side - but because that was where the fans was awaiting their turns I was mostly blocked and only got this 1 single picture of Jaehyung that I am sorta satisfied with...

 photo DSC_0202.jpg  photo DSC_0204.jpg  photo DSC_0203.jpg

I stayed on the extreme left throughout, in front of Jaehyung - for a large part of the fansign, I was sprawled across a table which the shop staff had set up to barricade us from the glass, Jaehyung happened to look up and saw the huge lens pointed right at him, squinted, realised it was me behind it, and started smirking at my awkward position. (Hey boy, this is for you! Don't laugh at me!!) And made funny snapping motion with his hands. Boy... it's dark, I have to use low shutter speed, so can you please stay still? T_T By the way I remember I was motioning to him about it being 'tiring' and motioned that my spine was aching when I got up... Haha.

 photo DSC_0284.jpg
Jaehyung posing directly for me once he had finished signing... but the glass was still in the way... reflections... T_T What a waste... cute pose and sweet smile... T_T

 
 photo DSC_0272.jpg photo DSC_0266.jpg
My god why does he look so beautiful just sprawled across the table... I just looked totally awkward when I did it earlier while he look so graceful... damn it, was he making fun of me by copying me? >.>

 photo DSC_0320.jpg


 photo DSC_0328.jpgWhen the fansign ended, they came out to the doorway where the staff presented Hyeong Kon a cake because it was the eve of his birthday. ^^ We sang him the birthday song, he thanked us for it, and for the birthday gifts, and also of course thanked us for coming despite the cold... I remember Jaehyung saying "Everyone, it's very cold right?", everyone of course said "yes", to which he said "Me too!" Lol.












Photos finally up here:

ALight_Kimberly's 121202 - Gangnam Fansign album on Photobucket






 

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.