Friday, December 7, 2012
121203 - 1000 Song Challenge Recording (Hyeongkon Hyojun Sungmin ) Posted at 2:18 AM 1 comments (+)

I was deliberating to go for the recording of this or not, the last time I did it was a 9am-9pm affair in Gyeonggi-do for which A-JAX Hyeong Kon and Sungmin was only present for 4 hours and didn't sing, the kids did, so... I took my time, called on the day of the recording itself at 1pm after I woke up, and was requested to go down at 4pm because they lack people - so that made up my mind for me. How can we let our members go without support from the audience? Haha. I brought a Japanese A-Light along with me - she is a crazy Seungjin fan and thought that Seungjin might come support his leader, though I knew better... ><" Anyway there was another K-A-Light (HJ fan) and J-ALight (HK fan) there too, so the 4 of us got front row seats...


Hyeong Kon has ceased to be surprised to see this 'too-much-time-on-her-hands foreign A-Light noona' at everyone of his recordings, HyoJun waved cheerfully, I can't remember for Sungmin... When the show was over, I yelled a quick "Happy Birthday" at Hyeong Kon because I had forgotten it at the fansign the day before... and later, when they were onboard the van and waiting to leave, I told him 'Sugohassheoso, recording till so late even though it's your birthday...".


I took a couple of videos/fancams in the recording, because they were too cute dancing along as other groups sang and I'm pretty sure that they won't be caught on the broadcast camera for most of it (poor kids... they barely sat down for more than 5 mins at a stretch, was playing background-dancers throughout the whole 5 hour recording... ) but I'll release them only after the show broadcasts.

Oh of note is Hyeong Kon showing off his dancing skills! When NS Yoonji did a part of her 'If you love me' song he danced Simon's portion!! And when a Noel sang a slow R&B track he did solo dance, and for the first time I saw him popping and grooving!! *impressed* even the 2 non A-lights near me were like 'wow he's good' and just stared at me disbelievingly when I said his position is rapper, not dancer....

 

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.