Monday, November 19, 2012
121118 - Post-Inkigayo Fanmeeting Posted at 7:09 PM 0 comments (+)
Event: Post-Inkigayo Fanmeeting
Time: 5.20pm-6.00pm


A-JAX held a mini-fanmeeting to commemorate their comeback after their comeback Inkigayo performance. Held in the field of a school nearby, there was about 80 A-Lights who turned up. We walked there together after the Inkigayo live, arranged ourselves in rows according to arrival time (I was in the 3rd row even though I had gotten there at about 7am. Eck) and we waited for the boys to arrive (it was hilarious when they did because the manager turned in the wrong direction and ended up in front of the main school office instead, then he had to reverse in full view with us all laughing at him...)

The fanmeeting itself started out with the boys thanking us for turning up even in the cold... actually, we were all bundled up in down jackets... I think the coldest ones were the boys themselves as they came in nothing but their performance gear (suits) - esp. Hyeong Kon who didn't even have sleeves. Brrr!

After everyone said a few lines (check out DSPBoyZ's fancam for the contents... the super-power eonnies came armed with DVs and tripods AND DSLRs), they each picked a lucky winner (we fans were asked to write our favourite member's names and a wish on a small slip of paper and they were all placed in the DSP paper bag - to be honest I knew those were 'sifted' through already, no foreigners got it, there was exactly 1 for each member, and the wishes were all similar - backhug, sign, selca, front-hug etc) so.. I just watched, laughed and took photos, with no expectations. (though I admit I got a bit narrow-eyed when Jaehyung's fan got a frontal hug. Why didn't they used a signature one for him, but did for Sungmin and Seungyeop? Aish.) But he had to hug his fellow members first (Seungyeop, Seungjin) to warm up and 'cushion' the impact, so hey, that appeased me a little. It was a pretty short hug anyway. (consoling herself now). Ok now I really sound jealous. N mind. T_T

I think their faces as they drew and read out the wishes were hilarious...



The hyungs were counting down to make sure that Seungjin maintain the hug for long enough, he was so embarassed... lol!



A lucky Hyeong Kon fan got a backhug from her oppa... I think my reaction would be the same as hers if I got Jaehyung to do that to me...

After that, they suddenly announced that we all get to go out and shake hands with the members, since they also had a handshake event in Japan... so yes, plus the 13 times in Japan, this is my 15th time. I've ceased to be excited by it. Haha. Though my brains still stopped and I couldn't think of much to say - I think the cold killed my braincells, and I was busy trying to adjust settings and shoot while awaitng my turn. It being winter, the sun started setting really early and by the time the handshakes started it was dim enough that there was no way I can get clear shots without a flash so I gave up and flash I did... sorry, boys. T_T I know I commented on Sungmin's voice being daebak, to Yunyoung I just blabbered that I can't think of anything right now, it's too cold, and he's getting prettier recently, to Hyeong Kon I just told him he must be cold, and he was like "I'm okay" while his fingers felt like ice (well so did mine too as I wasn't wearing gloves, I could not as I can't shoot with them on, to Jaehyung just... I don't know, he just smirked at me knowingly and my brains generally just turn into a pile of mush - oh I did remember to ask him if he's ok, but only after I've moved on to Hyeong Kon and tore myself away from his eyes, as he looked really strained after every round of 2MYX they did earlier, by the time the 3rd take was over, another member - was it Hyo Jun? - looked like he was about to give a helping hand to Jaehyung who looked ready to fall over. My boy said he's fine, but... I'm pretty sure it's just him and his manly pride speaking. ><"



(I caught them discreetly grabbing their heatpacks in the left hand whenever they had a chance between hand-shaking... haha.) It was soon goodbye after that, the boys were freezing, though Hyeong Kon still managed to speak remarkably well - he's got nerves of steel. Army-idol indeed. ^^

Perfect heart from Seungyeop - Yeopie's fanservice has been increasing recently... hehe.



Actually I have a lot more photos, both group and individual - about 90 of them in total - that I've uploaded in gallery form below. Enjoy browsing through them, A-Lights...! (More than a quarter is Jaehyung's though, so his are in a seperate gallery below. Even tired and pale, he still looks beautiful... but please take care of your health, Jaehyungie. The cold spell's barely started, don't be sick already.... T_T)
And here my standard "every-photo-opportunity-of-Jaehyung-we-must-have-eye-contact-and-you'd-better-pose-for-my-camera" picture. Or two:



And 1 more of his beautiful, naturally laughing face. (I like these the most, to be honest... please be relaxed and happy always, Jaehyungie...):

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.