Sunday, September 30, 2012
120922 - A-JAX @ Gyeongju K-Pop Dance Festival (Part 2/2) Posted at 12:06 PM 0 comments (+)
VERY photo-heavy post... plus account of ending 튀근

 A-JAX performing One 4 U
 
Starting with group shots...
 
 Individuals - Leader Hyeong Kon

I never noticed before, but this freeze-frame pose+facial expression looks hilarious to me...
 
Eye contact! Whoo~



Hyo Jun


Yun Young


This was supposed to be a Seungjin-centric photo but Hyo Jun stole the show with his face as he was like "WHOA~!" at the fireball. ^^

Sungmin - BURNING!~
 
And thus, saving the best for the last.... JAEHYUNG!


 



 Jaehyung did his mid-song solo while facing me directly (I was seated right behind the center cameras) at the 10th June Inkigayo recording. That was when I 바쳤어...


*dies of the beauty and sexiness*
 
Self-Introduction/Talk
 
Cutie Maknae Seungjin "Dancing Machine"

"Young Prince" Seung Yeop
 
Tallest + Power vocal member, Sungmin ; Emotional vocal, Yun Young. 

 





And my beloved Jaehyung. I decided to keep the members beside him for most of the shots as Seungjin and Hyeongkon are adorable too.
 
 
 
A-JAX performing HOT GAME
 
Tried to take everyone in their starting position but only Hyo Jun's angle was good...


 
This is the song where Jaehyung's fanservice explodes.
A quick pic of Yunyoung right before I tried to zoom out to catch a group view of everyone doing the monkey-swing action, only to have my lens froze and throw me an error that could not be resolved till after the song ended... T_T

...but at least I managed to get this shot:   
*evil smirk/smile...*
 
PRIZE PRESENTATION
 


 
After the event ended, I went outside the venue to wait for A-JAX to come out - it was too dark for photos, so we were just there to greet them and walk them to their van. When Jaehyung came out, the first thing I blurted out is "Sorry, no vending machine so no drinks for you today!" Lol. Some jibang (local/non-Seoul) young fangirls were there too, so I fell back a little to let them have a chance to talk to Jaehyung, and he even took a selca with them, much to their delight (understatement...their squealing nearly broke my eardrums...). I did manage to ask him, how did he find the competitors's rendition of "Ring Ding Dong" versus his own, and at first he was like "huh?" and then he realised I was talking about him having performed it in the "Blind Test 180-degrees" recording (so yup, he did notice I was there too) and HE DID THE SIGNATURE HIP ROCKING MOVE FOR ME AGAIN. *DIED* even though it was just for 2 secs.... XDDD (I feel so lucky!)
 
After they boarded the van, the van still stayed stationary (manager needed to take a smoke break as usual), Yun Young suddenly hopped off with one of those takeaway fruppachino/smoothie cups, empty, to hunt for a bin to throw it away in. After watching him wander around for a few seconds, I was like "Yunyoung-ah... pass it here, noona will throw it away for you~" and DspboyzB was saying the same, but he was all "Never mind, noona! I can do it myself!" - in Japanese (aka "daijoubu desu"). Lol... He even asked me "何で日本語と英語喋られるの?"(why can you speak both japanese and english?) and I told him I happened to have studied Japanese before. And after a minute of wandering around and still no bin, he gave up and came back to the van, cup still in-hand, and I was like... "just hand it over, kiddo" but he was still "no no, I can't trouble noona with this, I'll just bring it with me." *smacks palm on forehead* I was about to insist when the teenage fans started screaming madly for "Oppa" to give them the cup, and one even tripped and fell over in her excitement, then I finally realised - he was probably afraid his cup will end up preserved in the hands of insane fans. Hahaha. Boy, I don't want your cup - even if it's Jaehyung's, I'll probably just take a photo of it then throw it away! I've got enough thrash piling up in my room as it is!
 
Anyway, the manager finally boarded the van, and it pulled away with windows open (as usual), leaving me an opportunity to yell a last "Eat your dinner well! See you tomorrow!" to Jaehyung. ^^ And that marks the end of a very satisfying day, missed rehearsal aside. 

 



 
 

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.