Friday, September 14, 2012
120913 - MBC "Blind Test 180-degrees" Chuseok Special Recording w A-JAX Posted at 5:26 AM 0 comments (+)
When A-JAX's schedule on the official website was updated on the 11/09 about their 12/09 recording for "MBC Chuseok Special", I just went "oh shit" and went crazy hunting for information. I asked 2-3 korean a-lights who had no idea either, but in the end found the webmistress of http://emolol.blog.me/, though http://rabi-t.tumblr.com/'s Jasmine (she's my friend Jasmine~), and she happened to have the information for the recording sitting right in her email inbox, so yes... I got into the audience for the show! Actually I called the number provided to clarify, I was told that there was recording for A-JAX both on the 12th and the 13th but 12th's is not open to audience, only 13th is, so that's the day I went.

We were told to gather at Ilsan MBC at 1.30pm, we got there late at 1.45pm, and spent almost another hour waiting for them to be ready somemore, so in the end the recording started near 3pm. A-JAX was guesting for only 1 short segment. For the rest of the time, the 3 MCs (2 ladies were familiar to me - in fact one of them is the one from 'Annyeonghaseyo' which SHINee had appeared on - and there were 3 more panelists through the show, a pretty Jewelry member, MBLAQ's Lee Joon, and a comedian. The recording was divided into 4 segments and A-JAX was involved in the 2nd segment.

Name of the show is "Blind Test 180-degrees - Chuseok Special", and for that segment, 2 guys from a 1990s pop-group-trio (I didn't catch their name) were the ones being quizzed on the topic of 'dance'. So A-JAX members would take turns to appear and do a short segment of a popular dance, without music, and the 2 guests were supposed to identify the songname and the group/singer that sang the song. Then the A-JAX members would re-do the dance, this time with the music. If the guest failed to guess it, A-JAX members would have to repeat the dance-sans-music, up to 3 times.

Team 1: Yunyoung Sungmin Seungjin
Lee Hyori - You Go Girl
Cheyeon - Duli Seo
Seobangcha - Tong Hwa Jung (In the midst of a Call)

Team 2: Hyeongkon Seungyeop
Yu Seung Jun - Kaui
Bi Rain - Rainism
DJ Doc - Run to You

Team 3: Jaehyung Hyojun
Kim Heung Guk - Ho Rang Na Bi
MBLAQ - WHY
SHINee - Ring Ding Dong
Deux - Nareul Dorabwa (Turn Around and Look At Me) --> unsure if it's Jaehyung or Hyeong Kon's team that did this one actually

(I know I'm missing some songs... the teams did 3-4-4 or 4-5-5 songs. I'm just sure that Yunyeong's group had the least songs. Most of the song names are provided by http://emolol.blog.me/ who was with me at the recording! ^^ She's really nice~ I would never have been able to identify/remember even half of them - Only Lee Hyori, Rain, SHINee, MBLAQ and DJ Doc's song I knew.)

A-JAX just popped out from backstage, I didn't know where they come from, and when they finished they just disappeared back the same way so there wasn't a chance to talk to them - and during out toilet break there was a lady who was chasing us away from hanging around to watch the waiting area. I was hoping I can catch a glimpse of them and motion them over but no luck... T_T And oh, they were wearing a reddish-brown-themed outfit which I have never seen before, I don't think it's been used in any previous performance... which seems to resemble the one in their 120722 'Hot Game' Inkigayo performance.

But CAN I SCREAM BECAUSE I WATCHED JAEHYUNG DO THE RING DING DONG DANCE IN FRONT OF ME!!? LESS THAN 5 METRES AWAY!? THE SONG THAT GOT ME INTO KPOP IN THE FIRST PLACE!! I spazzed and nearly leapt out of my seat 2 seconds into them doing it as I identified it immediately - I wanted to sing it loudly and join him to do it! (but can't as we're not supposed to drop any hints to the guests...) Haha! Oh those cute pelvic swings! Too bad he didn't get to the rocko-rako-kora gearshift-lever part too! And I got to watch it 3 times - the first guess was wrong, they said the group name was "SKINNY", and I nearly rolled out of my seat laughing - even Jaehyung grinned/giggled a little

And oh, when Hyeong Kon was doing Bounce to Me? I nearly burst out laughing when he squatted down with his knees spread and did that signature frog jump action. esp. when he looked like he would rather stay on the ground, his legs were about to give way on him, after that. Lololol.

For Yun Young's group, I remember there was a song they had to do 4 times because the guests totally could not guess it at all, and Seungjin started to look a bit frustrated so Yun Young was elbowing/tugging at his sleeves.

(They told us to switch off our handphones and leave our bags elsewhere, not bring it into the recording area, and I was too obedient, because some people did bring their handphones with them into the recording area - I saw them taking photos of Lee Joon during the break. A-JAX came out too early, before I could go get my cellphone, so I could not even secretly attempt a shot or two of them. Should have worn something with pockets and stuck my camera inside. Urgh...! They'd better not edit out any of A-JAX's performances!)

At the end, they acapella-ed sang the chorus of 'Hot Game' for all of 15 seconds, then bowed and left. T_T In total they were there for ... 30mins? T_T And the MC thanked them for preparing for 2 days for it. Only 2 days for learning 4 songs' dances each!? Granted, just part of it, but still... wow.

P.S. I saw about 4 A-JAX fans hanging around outside the waiting rooms as I was entering the studio - urgh how the hell did they get access? I would rather have joined them and not waste 9 hours in the recording only to see my boys for 15 minutes... T_T But too bad those are the ones that barely speak to me - actually they are kinda unfriendly. T_T Anyway because I didn't have a chance to talk to the boys I could not even pass Jaehyung my "Ba Kwa" which I got for him and the rest of the boys to share. T_T I am 80% sure he did see me in the audience, I was waving discretely as his eyes scanned the audience and his eyes stopped at me for a couple of seconds and he did a slight smile. And his eyes came back a couple of times after that too. But since they're there as guest dancers he can't even acknowledge me... ><" Wish they were there throughout, then at the ending they can approach the audience to talk. Lee Joon did... T_T

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.