Wednesday, August 22, 2012
120821 - 1000 Song Challenge Recording Posted at 9:10 AM 0 comments (+)
When I heard about this taping, my first reaction was "Oh, no Jaehyung! T_T" I deliberated if I should still go, but since it is the school vacation period and I had nothing much to do until Show Champion/The Show in the evening, I thought that I'll go support Leader Hyeong Kon and Sungmin anyway~ beside, Leader is always hilarious, and I thought that I'll get to hear him sing, a rarity since usually he only raps!

Getting into this recording was kinda unexpected - I saw it on the schedule, asked the sole korean fan that I knew personally and had the twitter of (and happened to be a Sungmin fan), tried to follow her instructions and SMS to apply for a spot with the audience-management company but failed, but still turned up at the gathering location at 9am to try my luck - and although I didn't manage to find them initially, I spotted another A-JAX fan (not very friendly though, she tried to avoid me but I just strolled RIGHT UP to her so it's not like she can ignore me without being EXTREMELY rude, and asked her outright, albeit politely, if she's here for the recording) and tagged along behind her as she furiously sms/called and seemed to have received some instructions. So yes, I managed to find the bus that the audience were already on board, climbed onboard, and found my korean friend (I had no wifi at the station so could not contact her to ask, and I did not get her hp. no either). So yes, we took a 1 hr bus ride from Yoeido to the SBS Broadcasting Academy somewhere in Gyeonggi-do, and the recording started at about 1130am - but without A-JAX yet, because they record 2 episodes at once and A-JAX is only joining for the 2nd one. Guesting the 1st portion was A-Pink, and some solo artistes - there was a tall, cool, beautiful lady named Cha Jiyeon who looked familiar but I can't remember where I saw her before - and I almost fell asleep at parts. ><" The recording for the 1st portion ended at almost 4pm, we had a short break, then it's back to the studio!

A-JAX Hyeong Kon and Sungmin turned up soon, together with the other guests for this episode - MIB (Gangnam and Cream - the singapore actor lookalike), Crayon Pop (Soyul and Way), 2 SKARF members (Tasha and ?), D-Unit (3 members)... and a brunch of kids and their celebrity parents. Out of whom I only know Kim Bong Seo. (the poor guy takbamed by Onew on Strong Heart and hiding behind dark glasses) ^^.

Some notes:
- Leader Hyeong Kon is now a fire-engine red brunette! And he looks as handsome as ever! <3 data-blogger-escaped-p="p">- The A-JAX members didn't get to sing at all as it was a kids' special so either the kids sang or their parents sang, unfortunately!
- And their team failed in the first round, so that was even worse! Luckily I think the daddy in their group advised them to go out dance to other groups' performances so that they get more airtime - Hyeong Kon took that advice, he and Sungmin came out for 90% of e songs afert that! Lol.
- So we got to see them close-up for a lot more than if they had progressed to 2nd round and did only a third of the songs, lol. And I was in the front row. Only 4 A-lights there in total.
- My friend brought yummy tarts and passed them to Sungmin during the short break after the 1st round but seems like they had insufficient time and could not eat it them yet then. Poor boys... because their portion started recording at 4pm-plus and lasted till 830pm, and they probably arrived and were waiting from much earlier.
- He kept doing mini-body waves at the recording today - first time during the first round when they were watching an opponent team, then little ones in the 2nd round while sitting, and 3rd time+more when standing and dancing to other groups! Lol! And I saw him enthusiastically lipsyncing to CNBlue's "Loner", playing air guitar with one of those toy-portable-keyboards.
- Hyeong Kon also know Krystal's pulling action for f(x)'s Electric Shock. Actually I think he knows a lot of girl group dances! Haha.
- Sungmin doing Gangnam Style! The hopping at the chorus! Hyeong Kon joined in too but he looked a little more unsure. Lol.
- After dancing to Miss A's "Good Girl Bad Girl", HK was looking my way and I was giving him a thumbs up, so he mouthed kamsahamnida back. Lol.
- Hyeong Kon had ONE chance to sing, during the dash-for-the-mic-sing-then-win-prizes round but he messed up the lyrics. Haha. Sungmin also managed to dash and reach the mic first during his turn, so he won and get a set of... vegetable-like thing - ginseng or herbs!?
- The kid in their group was a really shy girl that kept crying from stage-fright and refused to go up front to the stage, so Hyeong Kon kept prompting her and carrying her towards the front of the stage. I think he's super patient and will make a good dad!!
- Both of them, after recording finished, went back to their seats to clean up and remove their water bottles and own mics etc. Good boys~ And oh yeah, they went around the stage bowing to everyone too! Polite rookies. ^^ So they were among the last to leave the stage.
- The korean A-Lights that informed me about the recording is an Sungmin fan and together with her was a Yunyoung fan so they were calling for Sungmin, so I yelled madly for Hyeong Kon instead. He heard me (of course, the stage was so close and I was only 4 metres away? - and told him sugohashasumnida and otsukaresamadeshita. He responded to both... lol. I think I'm not helping his case of mistaking me as a japanese. Haha. Forgot to ask him to tell Jaehyung that "Kimberly-noona says hi"! XD
- Sungmin's fanservice is daebak too. He recognised his fans - so when one of the other teams was singing a song with a part that went "to you" repeatedly, he kept pointing at us. Hehe. And of course when they first came out he waved directly to us w/o us having to scream his name, because for this program's recording we are not allowed to scream the idol's name. But wah, if I had known it was so easy to get into and can see them for 3-4 hours, I would have skipped classes and gone for Onew's a few weeks back too! By the way it's done in Gyeonggi-do.

So yes, by the time the bus took us back to Youeido, it was 10pm. &gt;&lt;" So I totally missed Show Champion. Sorry, VIXX and B2ST...

Updated on 121005 with a few grainy photos I took as a momento, rook so long as I wanted to wait for the show to be broadcasted first..
 


This is like playing the "spot the A-JAX members" game... why are you hiding behind, Hyeong Kon and Sungmin... you're not THAT tall!

 

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.