Sunday, July 22, 2012
120721 - A-Jax Wing Car Project in Seoul Posted at 2:21 AM 0 comments (+)
After weeks of my going insane with jealousy as A-JAX did their Wing Car Project runs in Daejoon, Daegu and Busan, finally they are doing it at home, Seoul!

Location: Daehak-ro (University Road), Hyehwa Station


I got there at 10am when the stated timing was 4pm, and there was not a soul in sight. ^^; So after waiting for 2hrs, I kakao-ed the fan manager who told me I had the location right, the stage is movable, and they will come at 4pm, so I went to eat and rest at Subway's nearby - and went back 30 mins before starting time only to find that everyone had already gathered! So I only managed to squeeze my way into the 3rd row... T_T With a huge Jaehyung fan camcording right in front of me.

To my surprise, the huge A-JAX lorry I had seen previously opens up to form a stage! Wow! The lorry arrived first to set up the sound systems, power generators etc, and the boys arrived later in their regular van. They opened the show with "One 4 U", and it was really hot - 33degree celsius, I estimate? - so they were sweating buckets when they finished. They were all trying to wipe their perspiration and introduce themselves at the same time. I was hard-caught between video-ing and taking photos, so there's not many photos this time round. Luckily the lighting was good so the few photos I did attempt turned out quite well~ (unless the boys happened to blink or something...)
 

 
Jaehyung, my heart - glowing even as his makeup is melting away in the crazy heat.
(check out the whitish sweatdrops running down his face... lol.)
 

Handsome army boy Hyeongkon with his perfect salute. ^^ (I know how hard this one is to do, back in secondary/junior-high in the student army my platoonmates and I were yelled at corrected countless times for bent wrist, backcurled fingers etc.)


Cute but intelligent Yunyoung!

Captured from my videos - sexy Jaehyung doing the Girls' Medley dance (OMG those hip swivels) and pointing right at me during Hot Game. *dies of excessive fangirling*)
 
As expected, they did the "Girl Group Medley" (Kara's "Step", Rainbow's "A", Kara's "Mister") , did the closing speech, then "Hot Game", and the event thus ended. ><" Unfortunately there wasn't any games like in the school stops, and neither did they do pre-promotion by wandering around and mixing with the crowd like in the Daegu/Busan stops. ><"
 
Here's the fancams I took - mostly focused on our flower-visual, of course. ^^
ONE 4 U


Girl Group Medley Part 1 - KARA "Pretty Girl"


Girl Group Medley Part 2 - Rainbow "A" (Yunyoung-focus for my friend - Jaehyung didn't perform in this one)


Girl Group Medley Part 3 - KARA "Mister"


Closing Talk


Hot Game (My favourite video of all time. See 1:18 and 1:43 for why... *_*)


(Actually, they might call him 'flower-visual', but mannerism and likes-wise, our precious Jaehyung is definitely ALL male. ^^ He just looks unearthly beautiful.)

Really makes me wish that I can turn back time and had headed down to Busan/Daegu for those stops too! ><"





 
 
 

 

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.