Tuesday, October 9, 2012
121009 - A-JAX at Incheon Airport (returning from Okinawa) Posted at 2:51 AM 0 comments (+)
Occasion: A-JAX returning from Okinawa SIGMA FES performance.

I got to the airport late - the flight was scheduled to land at 3pm, usually they take 30 mins to come out, but on my way there I saw the actual landed timing was 2.40pm when my train was getting in at 3.12pm so I freaked out and sprinted all the way to the hall... and as feared there were no A-Lights waiting at the gate! With a sinking heart, I dashed out and saw that they were boarding their cars - well thank god at least my Jaehyung is always the last to get on! I ran up to him, said "Annyeong! Sorry I got here late...!" and he just gave me a small smile.
I tried to grab a few shots but only Hyo Jun's turn out well, Hyeong Kon's was terribly blurred (and it was such a good moment with him grinning widely too! ><") and the rest I saw (Seungyeop, Yunyoung, Seungjin) but didn't manage to grab a photo as I was busy being distracted by Jaehyung. In fact, Seungjin only came into my vision when Jaehyung called out to him "SEUNGJIN-AH~ YOUR PASSPORT!!". ^^;; (Seungjin is a little careless lost lamb like SHINee's Taemin too?) He quickly ran right pass me to grab his passport from Jaehyung then ran back to the other car (which Hyeong Kon and I'm not sure who else was in.)





Anyway after Jaehyung boarded, he left the window open, knowing I'll want to shoot, so I quickly did, then called out to him "Good luck for the CM recording on Thursday!" and he was like "...CM???" and I realised that in Korea they might not call them CM, that's the japanese term, so I was like "Gwanggo, Gwanggo!" and he went like "Ooh!" and I continued "I have exams on that day too! T_T" so he gave me a fist-pump and mouthed "Fighting~". ^^ I nodded back. And also a fan came with a videocam, on seeing it he drew a heart in the hand and 'flicked' it at her, I was there just looking so he turned, looked at me and did the same thing too... am I an afterthought? Eck. T_T But ok anyway I wasn't fast enough to switch my DSLR to video-recording mode but luckily I was in continuous shooting mode anyway so I just held the shutter and got it all~


 

As usual their car took a long time to move off, he had shut the windows, but he kept rolling it down a cm or 2 then roll it back up to tease me... I wanted to yell at him "Keep doing that and the window mechanisem is going to get damaged, what will you do then!?" but I'm not sure of how to say that in Korean so...  I just grinned and mouthed at him "What!?!?" I also motioned at his cap and was thumbs-uping plus mouthing "CUTE~" in korean but not sure if he caught it. ^^;;

Having missed the chance to shoot them as they came out of the gate, and walk/talk with Jaehyung all the way till the traffic light crossing, all due to my own stupidity and dilly-dallying at home (well I was trying to study, but I should have just brought my books to the airport earlier to do it), I would be sitting in a corner and crying now if not for his "FIGHTING" fist pump AND this: Lots of 1st for Jaehyung... first time becoming a DSLR owner to take photos of him, 1st time left Seoul on my own and travel out to Gyeongju for Cover Dance Contest and Hellyu Concert, 1st time buy tripod, 1st time learning to make animated gifs... P.S. I really really wanted to walk and talk with him today to ask about the new unknown song they performed at Okinawa, is it the korean version of Dream Hunter or...?? Sigh... why am I such an idiot... procrastinator...

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.