Saturday, July 28, 2012
120728 A-JAX 1st Fansign Posted at 5:06 AM 0 comments (+)
A-JAX unexpectedly held a fansign - normally these are held as a CD purchase event - but since A-JAX has not released a physical CD yet, I wasn't expecting one~ and I was really excited to hear that this event was to be held. Since it's not held by a CD store, they had to find a cheap place to put us in - a community center hall. Luckily it was only 40 mins away from where I live. I got there at 720am and was already #43 in the queue, I didn't expect it - normally there's less than 30 of us at music shows, so all these fans suddenly came out of the woodwork. ><" But anyway, at 1pm when we lined up to get into the actual venue, somehow I was moved up to #35 and that meant that I was seated in the 2nd row, right in front of Hyo Jun/Yun Young. (So my head was at an 11 o'clock angle most of the time watching Jaehyung. Haha.) 


Conversation with the boys:


Sungmin is super nice! He stuck out his 2 hands on his own accord so that we do the open hand grip thing, and thanked me for coming often, and when I told him his indonesian fan says hi, he went
"Ooohhhh!!!" He was so surprised. But I clarified that I myself am from Singapore, and asked him to look over at my seated area so that I can take his photos later.

Seungjin straight away thanked me for going to see them often (lol, so he indeed remembered my face) and commented something abt his hair and being shy aboutt it when it was blue (I was so surprised to see him at KBS the day before that I just pointed at his hair and blurted out "Ooh! Mori!!" and he laughed plus spluttered something back at me that I didn't catch.). I told him it looked really cute when it was blue, even though black is handsome! Haha.
Hyeongkon greeted me in Japanese (He said Ohayogozaimasu, ie. good morning, when it was 2.30pm, and I corrected him saying that it should be konnichiwa instead, lol) and I was like, I'm not Japanese, I'm from Singapore. And I told him he is very handsome and he embarassedly laughed and thanked me. I also asked for the boys flight details to Japan as I want to go send them off this Saturday, and he gamely provided them. ^^; (He's kinda oblivious... he thought I'm Japanese and he thought my Japanese friend is Korean. Lol!)  

Then, Jaehyung. I purposedly didnt show him my name and this was what happenened...
Me: "Do you remember my name?"
JH: *blinks*
Me: "Hur~ No? Really!?"
JH: *opens eyes wide and give me innocent look*
Me: "Whhhaattttt? WHYYY!!!??? You forgot!?" (You horrible person! I even warned you in my letter!) "Do you remember my face even??"
JH: Yeah yeah, of course! But I'm sorry, I'm bad at English...
Me: "How can you forget.... my heart is in pain now!" *mock glare*.  *fan manager laughing behind him.*
Me: "Punishment - write my name on the CD here!
(he wrote halfway, referring to my post-it and spelling it letter by letter, but the manager/staff stopped him! so it is just "kimber" now, in barely legible black ink. X_X)

(That's me in the photo with the winged guitar at the back of my shirt. I meant to turn around and ask him to look at my friend's camera so that we can have a photo together but I forgot! (#*$*&%$ Stupid me...)

Then was super cute Yunyoung whom excitedly went HELLO! and exclaimed he want to come to Singapore, when he heard that that is where I come from... and I told him he's very clever because both his japanese and english are pretty good, I had heard him using english at Seongnam. He seemed really happy to hear that, haha.

Hyo Jun... I can't remember exactly as by this point the staff was really shooing us along and disrupting us to take our sign cards and pass them forward to the next members. I think I only managed to introduce my background,,, ie. studying korean in korea. And at about this time... my friend who was 2 positions behind me, loudly asked Jaehyung when it was her turn to talk to him: "Kimberly-noona joahe? (Do you like Kimberly-noona)", and I turned to look at him while he just opened his eyes wide and stared at her quizzedly - she pointed at me and he was like "OOOHHH RIGHT!!! Yeah yeah of course!" - YOU CONDESCENDING BABO!!! #(*$#(%*)$(%_)$%!!!

As for Seungyeop, the fan manager earlier informed us that Seungyeop's right arm was injured, so when I spoke to him I just thanked him for coming despite being injured, and told him to take care and recover soon. ^^ Which turned out to be quite hilarious as I forgot how to say "recover" in korean and told him... "pali palri (arm, quickly), er... become good (yes, in english)" - and I was pointing frantically at his arm when saying it.

Ok, so here are the photos! Enjoy! (P.S. do not edit/repost them elsehere)























 Ahh~ My fancams. Jaehyung. Hearts. *melts*
 

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.