Monday, November 26, 2012
121125 - Jongro Fansign Posted at 1:53 AM 0 comments (+)
Photobucket Location: Jongro YP Books
Time: 2pm

First fansign in a long long time... the fans were seated at a flight of steps opposite the boys, and I bought the CDs really early so I had a good number in the 2nd row, but all that was moot as we had to give up our seats and move back once we got our signature. So I actually didn't shoot that many pics, and what I did get were mostly the top of their heads. But after the ending, they had an interview, so using that oppotunity we got some more pictures... And the lighting was pretty good here actually. Nice and bright...


Interesting observations:

- Yunyoung and Seungyeop were really hyper. Seungyeop's really opening up a lot now and he kept posing and fanservicing. Yunyoung, as usual, grinned, posed and interact whenever he had a chance to, but according to my japanese friends who were paying close attention, he clammed up whenever it was any of the sasaeng fans' turn and just looked down while signing for them. ^^;;

- Yunyoung-Seungyeop interactions - at one point Seungyeop was posing with a heart for the fans, Yunyoung beside him leaned close, placed a hand on his shoulder, and gave everyone a smug look, as if saying "this prize's all mine!" Lol! And everyone had a cute plastic caricature face on their signing pens/markers - Yunyoung was biting on Seungyeop's for a while too... like him so much that you wanna eat him up? Haha....!

- Hyeong Kon is a lot more relaxed too! He made some heart signs, and kept moving his hands around, he was especially delighted whenever the fanboys called out to him.

- Hyeong Kon-Seungjin interaction: Put the 2 together and Hyeong Kon loses a few years too. He 'plucked' a tiny heart from inside Seungjin's jacket and 'showed' it to the fans. I laughed so hard at their childish antics...
Photobucket


They ALL knew my name. O_o When it was my turn, I didn't stick on a post-it with my name in English or Korean hangul, as a test, and every last one of them wrote down my name in hangul. Even Seungyeop whom I don't remember ever addressing me by name before... (in fact, I wrote my name in hanja, asked Jaehyung if he can write that, he ignored it at first and when I asked, he grinned innocently and gave me the "spare me please" look - which I gave in to since my surname is indeed hard to write and this chap doesn't even know his own name in hanja, much less mine.... but when it got to Hyeong Kon, I asked for the sake of asking, and he agreed right away and wrote it out! And even agreed to write his own - although the HYEONG part appeared as something that none of my china or japanese friends recognised... I think he just invented his own hanja. Hahaha.

I took so long to do this write-up, I've pretty much forgotten what everyone verbally said - but Jaehyung's message, a long PS which I didn't even have to ask for, really moved me and made me fall in love with him a little deeper - "Thank you for always making the effort to travel afar with me and taking beautiful pictures."... *sobs* (all my feels... this boy... can be really... )  I also asked if he was okay with my being at Simply Kpop, was he pissed that I was taking BTS photos of them ("not-at-all"), and I so wanted reassurance I did that embarassing full-fingered-entangled grip and he answered looking right into my eyes so I believe him... I also lightly commented that hey, his fanservice has decreased these days, is he alright - silly boy raised an eyebrow, turned around, looked at manager and said "Hey, she said my fanservice's decreased!" and the manager looked at me with a squinty-eyed 'hmm, who does she think she is?" look. X_x Jaehyungie-ah... why would you.... T_T I'm tiptoeing enough around the managers as it is already... I also took the chance to request him to fanservice/pose for my camera later... since there's another fansign at Ilsan the same day in the evening.

HyoJun commented on my dressing up today, saying it looks better than normal (duh. I would freeze if I go out to music show waiting in just a leather jacket, much as I wanna look fashionable in front of Jaehyung too...), Seungyeop mentioned seeing me at Simply K-pop and I apologised for causing him shock/distress and he said not at all...
 
Photobucket
Annyeong, Jaehyung!
Photobucket Photobucket
So beautiful... I did nothing to PS the photos except to resize and increase the brightness of the picture... this boy really has perfect skin and angelic features... *_*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Jaehyung pausing and faltering in the midst of his doing kwiyomi as he didn't know what came next. Lol!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  
 
Photobucket
Jaehyung-ah, are you so tired that your brains have gone on vacation!? I indicated to you half a heart as my other hand was occupied holding my camera, you're supposed to do the full thing not imitate me! *head hits desk* Either that or he's trying to tease me... but more likely to be the former since he was still up at 3.30am in the fancafe the night before. >.> Pabo. He looked "barely there" at the ending interview too, staring into space while his bandmates were looking at/listening attentively to whoever's speaking.

Extra Bonus: Jaehyung being a greaseball... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If he's trying to irritate the hell out of me he's succeeding... he glanced at me right before and after doing this, as if to state "I know you're there but I'm not going to do it to you. Boo~!" Grrh...

Everyone else's pics to be up in a bit...  
Photobucket
Hyeongkon's rare fanservice! + extra: lucky fanboy privilege:
Photobucket
Hyeong Kon's hug anytime! Lol he did it in Osaka handshake event too!
 
 
Photobucket
I like this photo of Hyojun. He actually looks pretty handsome here, and not like a puppy, for once.  Photobucket
Photobucket
Perfect heart from Sungmin! Wow did he practise with a mirror? Hehe.
Photobucket
What's gotten usually-very-composed Seungyeop so shy...-
Photobucket
Cutie Seunjin!!
For more photos... see my photobucket gallery:

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.