Friday, June 15, 2012
120614 - Mnet Countdown Posted at 10:07 PM 0 comments (+)
"Gamjang norasseoyo" ie. totally surprised, is one word I should add into my vocab. I've used it so many times in the last few days... firstly, when going in to the CJ&EM building to await entrance to the studio, A-JAX passed me on the steps! So stunned, I could not even for any words, other than "Annyeong..." My eyes were only on Jaehyung though! He was all but 20cm away! *_* So handsome up close too... he smiled and nodded at me when i nod-bowed at him! Plus the 2 times wave earlier, when I saw them going up and down the stairs from the outside... ok, 100% sure he recognises me now. But today, there were only 5 A-Jax fans here - the fanstaff got notice too late to make a daum post so fans mostly didn't come even though there were fanseat quota for A-JAX. ><" .
At the end of it, the PD asked us all to stay and help act as crowd support for A-JAX - which of course I did! Though I should have been in the front row, since I'm one of the few A-Jax fans there, but the girls in front of me refused to let me through. But in any case I'll was still standing at dead center, 3th row~, and Jaehyung still managed to find me to provide fanservice again. <3 and sweet smile+wave!  Overall, the boys were working hard to pull in more fans by pointing and waving non-stop, though I still got extra attention from Jaehyung - the 2 korean girls beside me were staring at me with a "what the...??" look. ^^;; And the new outfit is super cool! It's black and still sparkly! Please look forward to it!

Fancam from when I waited outside for A-Jax today:

And because VIXX members came by, here is a fancam for the VIXX fans too:

I like N, everytime I see him he has a bright grin on his face. Hongbin too.

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.