Saturday, November 24, 2012
121123 - Channel A Open Studio Recording Posted at 9:35 AM 0 comments (+)
Not much of a fanaccount to write.... this being a live show, basically everything we saw through the glass walls was also broadcasted. So... just enjoy the photos!
Photobucket

At the opening red carpet entrance, I initially got a prime position - so good it was, facing the car as they walk towards the studio, that the cameraman thought the same too and blocked my way SMACK so I could see nothing but his back. T_T So I only managed to see them when they were almost right upon me, so by the time I zoomed out and focused, Hyeongkon was past, Jaehyung was on his other side... I didn't even see Yunyoung or Seungjin... T_T
Photobucket



Photobucket
"Sleepy, yeobo?"
Photobucket
I was at the extreme left end taking photos, thought that Jaehyung might not be able to find me since I can't call out to him but no he found me halfway through the show... never once did he fanservice in my direction tonight, so I thought that he never noticed me right till the end, but upon looking through the photos on my big computer screen I found quite a few of him staring into my lens.... O_o You trying to act cool in front of me, Jaehyungie?


Photobucket
I love his nervously-but-genuinely laughing face here. ^^


At the ending, when the members came forward to the windows, after fanservicing everyone else in front of him, he finally deigned it time to re-look at me for his parting shot, with a smirk. T_T This boy will really stop my heart one day... it already skips a beat whenever I look at this photo.
Photobucket


The majority of the photos here.


 
About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.