Friday, November 16, 2012
121108 - Dream Team 2 Recording (Hyeong Kon) Posted at 5:35 AM 0 comments (+)
     


Today is a idol-special, more than 20 were there - Tasty, 100%, B1A4, BTOB, BOB4, Big Star, Dalmation, VIXX... even Wonderboys and Crispy Crunch. So it wasn't the usual obstacle-race like I thought, but just mad dashes to find a flag in a sea of white foam balls.

Recording was scheduled to start at 1130, I reached at about 9am and the podium was already pretty crowded. Luckily my VIXX fan friend had our seats reserved, by another VIXX eonnie fan who came and got it the night before already - we were in 2nd row right behind where the artists were seats.... And directly in front of us happened to be Sandeul Jiyong Baro of B1A4. I barely paid them any attention though... was too busy staring at Hyeong Kon, followed by VIXX Leo, 100% Minwoo, BTOB Sungjae. And I have friends who are fans of various idols so I was trying to help them get some good photos too.... but only posting Hyeong Kon ones up here. ^^

 
 
 
 









 
Recording for the opening


 


 



Warming Up.

With Big Star's Feeldog.



With Simon of Dalmation

 
In the absense of his bandmates, poor lonely Hyeong Kon hung out with mostly the Dalmation members... VIXX Leo with BTOB members.

Mermaid Hyeong Kon! Lol! No it's actually just waist-stretching exercises.


 
Round 1: Leader grabbed a flag successfully!

Hunting for flags in bonus match.


Lunchtime! They just tooked pre-packed containers and plopped down and ate it in full view of the spectators... lol.
 
 
 
Cute hamster Hyeong Kon... lol.
 
Noticed I was shooting him, and he waved even in the midst of eating! Still holding his spoon...so polite. Hahaha.

 
 

Actually during the bonus match he dived into the foam 'pool' too hard and bumped his knees pretty hard I think. Esp. the left side. I noticed he was kinda walking funny at first, then he sat down and I could not see, but it must have still been hurting him as an hour later, after lunch, he went to his manager about it and got some ice-spray...


...which I guess wasn't effective enough and just in case, they got in a doctor to look at it. After some plasters, he was apparently given the 'go-ahead' to continue playing so I guess it's not TOO serious, nothing cracked or fractured... but still he was limping for the rest of the day, so it must have hurt. Maybe black-and-blue? ><" Though he tried to assure me that it's alright when I asked him about it.

 
He went for yet another round, and this time came out empty-handed - for the first time, I'm sorta glad he lost as that meant he won't have to strain his knees anymore. Eck. (My VIXX friends were hoping Leo would lose just so that he will come back sit at the participants' stand right in front of us...^^;;)


Sheepish Hyeong Kon getting interviewed about the loss I guess.




 
He's quite familiar with DT regular Kwon Tae Ho since this is the 3rd time he's on DT and age-wise HK is actually a bit older than most other idols...












They took a break and shoot some ball-catching game instead....?? I was too busy shooting all the eye-candy and did not listen to the announcer... ^^;;  And the B1A4 fans were screaming my ears off throughout anyway. No idea what this was about.  









Yup so after losing, he did plop down onto the seats - right in front of me somemore. *_* Thank you Leader! 

 
 
Leaving with manager... he came by to thank the other 3 A-Lights that were there to support him, and when he came by me I passed him a letter for Jaehyung. ^^: Sorry to keep using you as letter courier every DT shooting, Leader-sshi.


 


Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.