Monday, December 17, 2012
121215 - Daejoon Fansign Posted at 7:50 AM 0 comments (+)

 photo DSC_0164-1.jpg 3rd time I left Seoul (not counting Gyeonggi-do), and yes its for A-JAX too... Daejoon is 2 hrs away from Seoul by direct bus and a common location for fansigns... they are usually held outdoors, but it being winter now, that is rather impossible, so they did it on a small stage in the underground shopping complex. Lighting is not too bad, and my friends (@kaoribon & @taotaokim, basically the foreigner A-JAX shooters' club, lol) and I got there early enough that we secured good seats on Jaehyung's side. I refused to move when they tried to ask us to sit in signing # order as mine is ridiculously far back and the seats I was occupying is slanted so unnumbered. And they gave up after a while, because we aren't the only one sitting out of order - basically all the webmasters who dragged their heavy gear in from Seoul were trying to be up front.

Anyway, for the first time, the fansign started late - the managers and boys arrived early but there wasnt that many fans so they tried to allow some time I think? This is A-JAX's first time in Daejoon, other than a couple of Wing Car school guerilla appearances, so I guess they are not very well-known... 120 CDs for the fansign but the boys were made to sign a pile of 20 or so CDs so that meant it wasnt sold out, despite each person being able to buy 2... A lot of the older fans who usually buy 2, and japanese fans, didn't come this time, so... it was kinda pitiful. But thanks to that, the fansign was extremely slow and we could talk to the boys for a pretty long time - I definitely don't regret traveling here, I just regret not getting 2 CDs and having my own signed here so that they have e time to write a P.S. for me. (I wanted to sign my own 1st and last but I initially thought last week Gimpo was the last one, and because I was one of the last and it being Seoul it was so hurried they could not write a P.S. for me.)

Anyway when they came walking through the mall I nearly whooped upon seeing their outfits - the same ones as the apology video for the cancelled Hug Day the day before that I was lamenting being not able to see!! Rock-inspired? ^^ Makes up for them not ever performing with the grunge-outfit in the MV that they wore in the warehouse setting... Daebak... And the boys were in a really good mood, Jaehyung kept fanservicing and was all smiles... me and Kaori were sitting together, she got a lot more fanservice from him than I did, but I can't begrudge her that as she's not around as often and have limited chances... and she's really cute. Like from her aegyo-full twits, right up his alley. ><'' Unlike me who scolds him like an elder sister or mother all the time. I can't/don't do cute!! But at least I got these...
 photo DSC_0013.jpg photo DSC_0785.jpg photo DSC_0787.jpg photo DSC_0786.jpg photo DSC_0401.jpg

Conversation-wise for once I just video-ed everything so I will replay and write in detail later, but deepest impression has to be for Yun Young - out of nowhere he suddenly told me: "Thank you for your photo! I saw your photos, I changed my profile pic to your photo!" My jaws literally dropped in shock, and I just went huh?!? What.. ? Then he explained further, he meant twitter, and he just changed it... I didn't check my twitter that morning, and even if I did I won't notice his changing unless he tweeted, so I just nodded dumbly, thanked him, then went off ... *heads desk* after that I tweeted him a proper thank you and explained that I was just too shocked... I hadn't noticed it earlier.

Hyo Jun ... I thanked him for looking often at my camera even though I'm not a HyoJun fan. ^^

Seungyeop laughed and commented that I'm signing the album for someone else yet "again"!? ^^;; He also remembered I told him at the last fansign that I might leave Korea before their comeback! He asked me when I'm leaving.... and I told him I'm not sure myself. ><"

Sungmin... I just commented on his very cool studded jacket and he made a motion to poke me with them. Haha... I exclaimed that it's dangerous - He's not supposed to bully his noona like that! The two of us were laughing madly throughout. Humor-in-charge indeed.... kekeke.

Seungjin... asked me if I saw what he wrote at the fancafe~! Whoops, I didn't, I explain that I left my home too early so I didn't see it yet... And told that I'll see him later at the Incheon fansign and asked him to eat first before that. And the boy told me to go Inkigayo for tomorrow's last broadcast. Of course! Haha.

And as for Jaehyung, he suddenly told me he does read my tweets to him. O_o I was too surprised to even bring up that he had ignored me just the last week when I asked if he knew my twitter account - so from when did he know it? Was he just tricking me the other time? This boy... *haiz*  Anyway, I asked if he had a favourite sport - he hmm-ed and hawed for a long time, and said nop, and to my question on whether he can skate, he stated yes, (I was asking as skating is a very graceful activity and with his face/figure, I can so imagine the beautiful sight... *_*) ... and just as I was moving on to Hyojun he suddenly blurted out "Bicycle!" - I was so surprised, I just repeated after him, and maybe he thought I didn't understand, so he made the 'holding handle' pose which made me start laughing.

Hyeong Kon's wearing the leather-vest outfit, same as the one in the MV...... I told him that foreign fans were saying he looks very suitable for detective (police) drama in that, and he started laughing. (on hindsight... turns out that he's got a small cameo role in IRIS2... we're super-eeriely accurate! Lol.) Not knowing what else to ask Hyeong Kon, I wrote "tell me one interesting habit of Jaehyung", to which he wrote "he nods off to sleep a lot". Hahahaha I knew it! All the times his "scary face" is just him being stoned and drowsy when getting off car trips... haha. He managed to knock out in the mere 15 mins we were waiting at Gimpo airport to board the plane previously too...

P.S. Hyo Jun looks quite pissed as he was signing the stack of CDs at the end. ^^; For the 1st time, no Mr. Smiley... to be honest me and Kaori were O_o at how irritated he looked. ^^''



Photos are all up here:
ALight_Kimberly's 121215 - Daejeon Fansign album on Photobucket

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.