Saturday, June 30, 2012
120630 - MBC Music Core Live + A-JAX Pre-recording Posted at 10:14 PM 0 comments (+)
<div dir="ltr" style="text-align: left;" trbidi="on">
Usually MBC lets in 3 teams' fans to do 3&nbsp;artistes' pre-recording at once, and since f(x) pre-recording timing and A-JAX are only 30 mins apart, I thought they would be combined, so I contemplated queueing with f(x) instead since my chances of getting into the live would be higher that way&nbsp;-&nbsp;but&nbsp;my&nbsp;guess was&nbsp;off and&nbsp;we A-JAX fans had to&nbsp;exit the studio before the next pre-recording, for Teen Top. Kinda strange especially because&nbsp;it was&nbsp;the big studio we were using today, so it's not like there&nbsp;was no space... but amazingly enough, we A-JAX fans were allowed into MBC today (finally!), so read on for the full report...<br />
Anyway, A-Jax did 3 rounds, including the camera rehearsal round. As usual, Jaehyung gave me a small smile upon spotting me, before starting - I was in front center, smack in front of him again, lol.&nbsp;He also cracked a big&nbsp;smile upon looking at something to the right - I think a fan must have been holding a humorous placard or something. Anyway, I noticed that Jaehyung seems to&nbsp;smile less before performing - nerves, perhaps? ^^;; <br />
<br />
<!--more-->
- Last Sat at MBC precording, a fan was kicked out for yelling out to them during pre-recording between rounds, so we were very careful to keep quiet today. <br />
<br />
- Their outfits had a lot of silver bits stuck on it, and as they danced it kept falling out - in fact, Seungjin's flew so far, a fan apparently got it somehow - I think it fell offstage and she asked the staff for it&nbsp;or something? Between takes, the boys (Jaehyung didn't though) and the dancers were picking up the bits too. <br />
<br />
- Also, Jaehyung n Seungyeop bumped into each other in 2nd round, lol. Except for a quick glance from Jaehyung at Seungyeop, they acted like nothing happened but&nbsp;the minute&nbsp;the cameras stopped running they just ran to each other, held each other&nbsp;and laughed madly. <br />
-&nbsp;Interestingly enough, Jaehyung's hair was black today...? But just blonde yesterday? And black on tuesday?&nbsp;So&nbsp;the Korean fans were telling&nbsp;me that probably,&nbsp;it's actually blonde, but sprayed black for every music show performances. &gt;&lt;" Poor boy... that has to be time-consuming, PLUS a headache to wash out at the end of the day, everytime. <br />
<br />
- And due to my central position, Hyeong Kon and Hyo Jun KEPT STARING AT ME. It was kinda embarassing. Haha. Hyeong Kon's gaze&nbsp;was just so intense,&nbsp;and Hyo Jun&nbsp;just kept grinning.&nbsp;But it's no use, you two, I WILL NOT&nbsp;BUDGE FROM JAEHYUNG-IE's CAMP. ^^;; <br />
Anyway, FINALLY, A-JAX fans were allowed into the MBC live (after the last 2 weeks when we were sent off right after pre-recording), so we gotta see them perform&nbsp;for a short time again&nbsp;- they had to leave the stage right before Hyeong Kon's rap part - and then I waited for them outside MBC. It was kinda chaotic as some KPO kr xmms that were not A-JAX fans got in the way and blocked my camera view/shoved me around so I can't even focus properly...one silly bint standing in a prime spot was even holding a huge-ass umbrella up, so no one behind her could see a thing...aish. And they all ran out onto the road, so&nbsp;I had to do the same or my camera would be totally blocked. &gt;&lt; A car narrowly whizzed by, Hyeong Kon was so shocked as it passed really close to their car when his head was kinda sticking out, and practically over the toes of the fangirls - he gaped, pointed, then quickly looked behind to see if more were coming. I have that captured on my video.... hilarious, his faces.<br />
<br />
And as usual, Jaehyung showed off his megawatt smile plus 'V' poses for the cameras, and when he spotted me,&nbsp;he just sorta stared then gave me a lazy smile and waved&nbsp;too. What the... what's with the half-lidded seductive gaze? Jaehyung-ah...what's with the different treatment?&nbsp;Do you dislike&nbsp;noona,&nbsp;or are you trying to seduce noona? I can't tell... T_T&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;AND my camera lost focus at that exact moment, so in the blurred video you can tell&nbsp;he was looking my way&nbsp;but can't see&nbsp;his face&nbsp;clearly! &gt;&lt;"<br />
<br />
(Will upload photos/videos of&nbsp;A-JAX&nbsp;after editing them later. )<br />
<br />
If you've noticed - I've stopped posting photos taken in live music shows here, because I don't take them in the studios anymore. After MBC Show Champion's incident 3 weeks ago which resulted in the culprit permanently banned from Show Champion audience, both with FC or General line, and him being also banned from all A-JAX FC queues in music programs, I've realised how seriously they're treating this issue - and although I can't agree with their insane obsession with stopping fancams, I am but just a small-fry and my opinion doesn't matter. <U>Defying their instructions will only get myself, and the fandom I like, into trouble</U> - eg. A-JAX fans were not given a quota for FC entry into Show Champion after that - so I have decided to lay off the camera unless it's in openly-allowed outdoor performances. Apparently, Infinite had a lot of fancams/fan photos leaked out, and so quite a few broadcasters are breathing down their necks, cutting their FC audience quota or not even allowing them in for pre-recordings altogether.</i>

<br /></div>

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.