Sunday, September 9, 2012
120909 - A-JAX 100th Day Anniversary + 2nd Fansign Posted at 11:18 PM 0 comments (+)
Wow. DAEBAK fansign, 3 hours long for 154 fans. It was done more like a fanmeeting than a regular fansign - and I was stupid enough to miss the timecheck at 12pm so my #35 that I got from going down at 6.30am in the morning got pushed back to #146. T_T So not much good photos this time, too far to get eye-contact for most members and I am not familar with my friend's DSLR camera (thank you Jasmine!) so the lighting/white balance settings were a bit off and some photos appear a bit dark.

They entered the auditorium from the back of the hall, passing right by me and surprising all of us! ^^;; Jaehyung was first in the line so he was past me before I realised it. T_T Anyway the fan manager brought out a cake for their anniversary,  and we sang "baek-il chukae hamnida (congrats on 100-days anniversary)" in the tune of "happy birthday" for the boys. For the opening talk, Yun Young said "fanmeeting" and everyone laughed then he quickly corrected himself. Hyeong Kon also stumbled a bit over his words, he said it's been too long since they've had a schedule. (so they've backslided on public speaking skills, haha.) Yunyoung also mentioned that he didn't even know the fansign was set on this day as it's their 100th day of debut, he just found out this morning, making the fans all burst out laughing.

Fans then started calling out their names as the boys sat down and prepared to start the fansign. I hollered "JAEHYUNG~" once and waved my good-old-trusty-one-of-a-kind fan, and my dear boy looked around, zoomed in on it, waved and gave me the smile I've long missed, and then...




... proceeded to smirk evilly and shot me dead.

...then grinned triumphantly. *died-ed again* (yes that was a deliberate english mistake)

I swear, I did not 'shoot' him before he started all this. This boy auto-pilots and poses once he spots/knows there's a fan with a camera gunning for him. ^^;;



Hyeong Kon "oppa"! He just gives me the 'oppa' feel! But I forgot to ask if I can address him as 'oppa' even though technically I'm his noona. ^^;; Anyway after seeing me at both his previous variety recordings, together with that little ipad joke me and my friend sprung on him and Jaehyung in Japan... he's super-friendly and automatically posed for my camera once he saw me waving at him.

I was aiming at Hyeong Kon but just noticed Hyo Jun's cute little puppy face at the side, so can't bear to crop him off..

Hyeong Kon ah... you need to learn to have a greater variety of poses. Haha. How about a wave or a 'J'? Or a thumbs-up? ^^;;

 

Someone else near me called out for Sungmin, so he was looking in my direction and Jaehyung was being cheeky with some other fans... that tongue! Aish~ last fansign you begun doing it on me (only my camera had a direct shot of it I think?), so I guess I was the guinea pig then - he's now doing it regularly! So much for cutting down on the random hearts, you upp-ed the sexy/cheesy factor instead. *heads desk*

... random stretching/waving while looking around...

... until he spots my camera again and remembers that oh yeah, he owes me a heart for today still (since it's customatory already). 
Haha, seldom see him waving so enthusiastically like a kid. I guess he's in a very good mood today. Hyeong Kon was too.

Yun Young being all cute. I noticed after a while that he's completely blond now! I've never seen him blond before!

Little prince Seungyeop and cutie maknae Seungjin.

Gentle Seung Yeop's wave. Who would have thought that he's the glutton and the sleep-everywhere member of A-JAX? Lol.

Cute facial expressions... omg Seungjin has so many of them. I just wanna squish him like a soft-toy sometimes.

Puppy Hyo Jun. Haha.



Overall views of the boys busy at work - signing and talking to fans.

When it was nearing my turn, I could finally come down closer to the stage, but as Jaehyung was the first (ie. leftmost), my view of him was mostly blocked by the girls in front and I had to lean to the right to try to get a shot - and he happened to look up and see me, in the midst of signing for another girl...

... and he promptly killed me somemore by helpfully leaning out so that I can take a photo of him even with the girl in the way, and even posed so sweetly. HOW CAN YOU BE SO PRECIOUS? THIS IS WHY I'M SO MADLY LOVING YOU. YOU SHOULD STOP. YOU'RE EARNING YOURSELF AN OBSESSED NOONA FAN HERE.

*mental breakdown*

 

 The whole fansign was sorta closer to a fanmeeting, they talked to the fans for almost 30seconds to a minute each (I know I took REALLY long at Jaehyung's side), and when done, they came down to mingle among fans and shake hands with them again. But I was stuck in the back row and they did not come so far back though. *brawls her eyes out*


 At the ending talk when they were all standing in a row, I was trying to get a shot of Hyeong Kon. Upon returning and reviewing the pictures, I saw THIS hiding at the side of the pic - OMG I NEARLY CUT OFF A JAEHYUNG WHO WAS LIP-BITING AND LOOKING RIGHT AT ME/MY CAMERA LIKE IT WAS DINNER. T_T *brains are now a pile of goo*

 
Unfortunately this shot is TOTALLY blurred, I don't know what happened, but I lost a precious moment of Yun Young pointing out my camera directly! X_x Sorry, Yunnie.

Another cute expression from Yun Young and Hyo Jun, at something the fans said.
 
My conversation with the boys - video-ing was allowed, but I was nervous and fumbling with my DSLR, consumer camera, handphone, fan and sign cards, till I FORGOT to click the 'record' button on my consumer camera! *GINORMOUS FAIL* so much for trying to keep it upright and aimed properly throughout... 나 바보야....... anyway, here goes what I CAN remember...
 
JAEHYUNG  (Scroll all the way below to see the part in bold illustrated. lol.)
Jaehyung: *turns and smiles*
Me: *come to a stop in front of him and the 2 of us just smile at each other like fools for a few seconds, while my mind just went "OH MY GOD MY SUNSHINE, WHAT BEAUTY...." until I finally remember I'm supposed to talk* Long time no see!
Jaehyung: Yup, long time no see.
Me: *nodding furiously*
Jaehyung: *looks at me expectantly*
Me: Oh the sign paper!  *thrusts it at him* Ah, do you need my name? *kinda disappointed as according to my friend, he did remember it 3 weeks ago in Japan*
Jaehyung: Nop, "Kimberly" right? *proceeds to write it without hesistation
Me: WHAAT!?!?! You really remember!? Still!? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! *grinning so wide my face is about to split open*
Jaehyung: Yup~ *self-satisfied look*
Me: Ok thanks! Oh yeah and thank you for this too! *shows him the photo my friend sent me of him holding her iPad with my face on it*
Jaehyung: Oh that! *grins*
Me: Yup! Had fun with that? Haha. But what's with the way you were holding it? Am I a dead person?
Jaehyung: *quizzedly* What??
Me: *shows him the photo with him holding the iPad gingerly/respectfully by supporting on its side and bottom*
Jaehyung: *squints at the photo and realises what I meant, so starts laughing*
Me: Or, am I some sort of new product?
Jaehyung: *laughs somemore, a bit embarassed so quickly changes topic* Oh, shall I hold that while you take a picture? *grabs my fan right out of my hands and examines it*
Me: Oh, thanks for offering!! *quickly snaps photo* Got it! ^^ Thanks!
Me: Oh I almost forgot again, look that way! *turns and points at my friend who has kindly agreed to take photo of me and Jaehyung together.*
Jaehyung: Where??
Me: Over there... right side.... 4th row from back. *freezes V-finger pose for a few seconds and prays that Jaehyung had been looking in the right direction*

Me: Oh yeah, so, when is your next comeback?
Jaehyung: Not very sure...
Me: I heard the MV has finished shooting?
Jaehyung: It's a secret...
Me: Huh... no hint at all? Eh, I miss you! Your practice room is not in the DSP building itself right? Go there wait also cannot see you folks...
Jaehyung: Erm... well... it's not too good to go wait there...
Me: There's no point even if I go since it's a different location right?
Jaehyung: *complicated look*
Me: ^^;; Ok, ok, I'll get it. I'll just be waiting (obediently and not sasaeng you) then. T_T

SUNGMIN

Me: Annyeong~!
Sungmin:  Annyeong~
Me: Haha, remember me?
Sungmin: *nods*
Me: Oh, at the last fansign, I noticed, Sungmin-sshi you are much better-looking in person than in photos/videos!
Sungmin: Huh, really?
Me: *realises it can be taken the wrong way, oops* Erm, I mean, I just got surprised when I saw you upclose at the last fansign, and yeah, a lot of A-JAX overseas fans also like you because you're super-tall and good-looking....
Sungmin: Oh, thank you.... ^^;;

Yes I realise that I sound kinda stupid. I should have mentioned how well he sings esp when controlling his high notes and adlibds! Sorry I wasn't prepared and I didn't know what else to say to him! ><"

HYO JUN

Oh my god I totally can't remember a thing. Something along the lines of  is he practising hard nowadays? And he spoke to me in Japanese after realising I was having problems in Korean. His Japanese has improved a lot! And I complimented him on it and he beamed. ^^  But he wrote "See you often!" as I said that I'm waiting for their next comeback and hope to see them soon.

HYEONG KON

Me: Annyeong haseyo!
Hyeong Kon: Annyeong!
Me: Ah... I don't have to tell you "long time no see", right?
Hyeong Kon: *laughs* No, that's right.
Me: How's your back?
Hyeong Kon: Hmm?
Me: At Dream Team. You got slammed by that big guy... Park Jun Hyung... into the water a few times...
Hyeong Kon: Oh! I'm fine I'm fine. ^^
Me: Why did you pick someone that big!? Noona was freaking out and worried like mad!
Hyeong Kon: Huh?
Me: *pointing at myself* Noona HERE is worried.
Hyeong Kon: Oohh! Haha. Thank you I'm ok.
Me: So you guys are flying off to perform in Hokkaido and Tokyo soon right?
Hyeong Kon: Yes... wait, you're not Japanese right?
Me: No I'm not (Hyeong Kon-ah, at the last fansign you did think I was Japanese. ^^;;). But anyway, when are you flying?
Hyeong Kon: The ... 1...*$#*$# struggling to say in Japanese*
Me: Huh? Wait wait, you can speak in Korean. I can do numbers.
Hyeong Kon: The 14th!
Me: It's to Hokkaido direct, ie. from Incheon? Or you guys routing through Tokyo so Gimpo first? And what about coming back? Back is from Tokyo so it should be Gimpo right? When is the flight!?
Hyeong Kon: *looks lost at the barrage of questions, gives me plaintive look* I don't know... 
Me: Woah. Really? Haha. Ok ok. I should be asking your manager instead right?
Hyeong Kon: *nods still looking lost*
Me: *feels like patting him but refrains* Haha ok, just work hard and good luck for your upcoming performances. Noona will be waiitng for your comeback~
Hyeong Kon: Thank You~

YUN YOUNG

Me: Yun Young annyeong~ sorry to keep you waiting, and long time no see!
Yun Young: Annyeong!
Me: Oh, my name's Kimberly... *fumbles to find the post-it with her name written in hangul*
Yun Young: *proceeds to start spelling the whole thing out in english. He got it correct till the RLY where he was stuck and just looked expectedly at me to prompt him.* Kim-ba-ly?
Me: Yeah, the pronounciation is actually KimBERly in english but in hangul it looks like KimBeoly instead...
Yunyoung: *proceeds to helpfully write out my name in hangul too*, and add a "Yo Ma Sister" *rotfl! gangsta Yun Young!*
Me: Oh, you look cool today. With that black studded skull necklace... going for the rocker look today? But it looks good.
Yun Young: Hehe, yup! Thank you!
Me: You guys are practising hard for the comeback, right? FIGHTING~ Noona is waiting for you!
Yun Young: *with a bright sunny beaming smile* YES!

I believe I did say some other things but I can't remember. Anyway the boy is so bright and joy-inducing, I wanna squish him a little too.

SEUNG YEOP

Me: Annyeong haseyo~
Seung Yeop: Annyeong haseyo.
Me: Have you been well?
Seung Yeop: Yes... hmm, are you japanese?
Me: (switches to Japanese) Hmm, nop. But I do speak Japanese. Better than I speak Korean at least.
Seung Yeop: *Looks a little surprised* Oh! How come...?
Me: (switches back to Korean) I studied Japanese for 3 years. Korean I've only studied for 5 months or so...
Seung Yeop: Eh, so short a time only? But your korean is considered pretty good in that case...
Me: No way! ><" I know a little only.
Seung Yeop: But Korean is a difficult language to learn....
Me: Yeah that's why I still suck at it!
Seung Yeop: All the best to your korean studies! Fighting!
Me: Yup, so while I work hard at korean, you guys also work hard at practising ok? Haha. Fighting together!

SEUNG JIN

Me: Seungjin-ah~! Annyeong! Remember me?
Seungjin: *nods* yes! Annyeong!

... and after this part, I totally can't remember a thing. I just remember him being like a little obedient boy nodding and bowing as I talked to him and asked him to continue working hard. And oh yes I verbally asked if he likes sweet things. He said YES but could not find his name to write beside on so I told him it's fine. ^^

P.S. I had a little post-it note with all the member's names, meant to ask if they liked sweet things but I only remembered to ask Sungmin and Hyo Jun though - Sungmin wrote in english - YES and Hyo Jun in Japanese "だいすきです"(love them). Haha.

Haa.. can't wait to see them again. It'll be another 1.5-2 months, according to Hyeong Kon who wrote late-Oct to mid-Nov in answer to my friend who asked when their comeback is on her allocated post-it question.

And one thing, up-close, you can see all their eye-bags have gotten worse - I know Jaehyung's has grown to epic proportions (he had bad ones in the first place), and Hyeong Kon's barely able to hide his dark circles too. Even Seungjin who never had any in the past is starting to have some now. ><" Somehow, despite it not being their comeback period, I suspect DSP is working them like horses. T_T Much as I want to see them comeback soon, I can wait a few more weeks if it means the boys can get some proper rest...

EDIT 15/09 - instead of taking photos, my friend was in video mode so I screen captured some of it... (the file is 285MB, it has me talking to both Jaehyung and Sungmin, too huge so I don't feel like uploading it. ^^;) Do not take out these pictures please... yes the back of my head is in there so I WILL KNOW those are mine.

 *smug look as I was thanking him for remembering my name...*
 The "huh?" face when I told him about the "dead person" part, so I started showing him my cellphone...

The "OMG AIGOO~" face when he realised it! XDD

 *laughing out loud*

 *embarassed, looks for topic change, spies my fan* 

 

*grabs fan right out of my hands and offers to pose with it*

(Yes I know what you did there, but since you're so cute I shall let you off. ^^)

And finally I got a photo with him! Well the pabo is looking at the wrong camera, but I can't blame him as there were too many cameras all pointing at him and I forgot to ask my friend to do something that would make her stand out... and he's my pabo anyway so I'll still forgive him.  
About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.