Thursday, November 22, 2012
121121 - Arirang Simply Kpop Recording Posted at 9:58 PM 0 comments (+)
Finally, what I've been waiting for - a chance to shoot A-JAX in studio! *_* They performed "Intro+2MYX"

But for some unfanthomable reasoning the fan manager will only give me my attendance stamp if I sit at the side with the fans instead of at the front with the cameras. So I only had 1 chance to shoot them head-on - A-JAX does perfect rehearsals without a single screw-up. T_T And the rest were from the side, they were short of fans on the right side so that was where I had to sit (so far from my Jaehyung! T_T) and I had an unbalanced no. of shots for the other members - Hyeong Kon and Seungyeop were closest... 

I'd warned Jaehyung that I'm going to be there shooting them as staff, I'm not sure if he mentioned it to the other members or they remember from the previous 'Hot Game' appearance, but they didn't look at all surprised to see me in the waiting/staff room. And they were in a hurry and pretty much just passed straight through, only Seungyeop stayed behind to get his hair adjusted so that was the only shot I had. (the managers were thoroughly shocked, and not-so-happy, to see me there though. ><" Luckily the writer of SK stood up for me...)

As for the actual recording, they performed 2 times. ^^ In between takes they stayed out in center to repair their make-up, drink water etc. in full view of the audience, so... I've included in the not-so-BTS shots too.

(My google picasa album quota maxed out so I'm switching to imgur for now. Embedded galleries so you have to scroll less... what do you think of the change? ^^ )

Group Photos


Jaehyung gets his own gallery because he had the most pictures... ^^;;

 



And everyone else's solo shots is here:

Labels: ,

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.