Sunday, November 25, 2012
121124 MBC Lobby Surprise Appearance Posted at 5:45 AM 0 comments (+)
Location: MBC Dream Center @ Ilsan (Music Core Recording)

On this day, A-JAX was scheduled for a pre-recording at 9am, actual live recording at 4pm, and another combined post-show recording at 9pm thanks to most of the groups being off at Vietnam for KBS music bank next week. So just being able to see them perform 3 (well, 2.5 since live they'll only do half a song) times was great enough, but we got an unexpected bonus when they came out to the lobby to greet the fans at about 230pm, while we were in line for the live.... I didn't manage to get a good position in front of Jaehyung, because when they first appeared I thought they were just passing through and didn't join the fans surging towards them, when they finally stopped and stood in a row facing us I literally went 'oh shit' and dropped everything in my hands to go dig for my camera... but by then I could only fit myself in at the extreme right end, in front of Seungyeop... my Jaehyung... so far... and blocked by the-b*tch-of-a-shameless-jpn-sasaeng fan's iPhone... %*$#%*%$!!

So you get mostly side shots... I realise he seemed to not bother looking at her much so I was diagonally behind her and barely got any shots too. Except for near the end when I managed to get his attention and he smiled for my camera...
(He 'meron-ed' someone elses' too but my shot was blurred... T_T So cute... )
And well since my friend, a Seungyeop fan was right behind me I left the shooting of Seungyeop up to her as she certainly does a better job than I do.  Cutie Seungjin was the next closest so he got some nice shots too.

 

Basically, they thanked us for coming in the cold weather, and asked us to continue supporting them. Lol, anyone with half a brain can tell it's more of a PR tactic to show themself to the other fans there (none-A-Lights) and generate some attention, but whatever, I'm happy to see more of Jaehyung at any time. For the post-recording, A-JAX's turn came on at 11pm. T_T Me and the other A-Lights were falling half-asleep by then... we had to sit through a whole litany of other groups performing multiple times (camera rehearsal+actual recording, more if they NG.) BANAS and Inspirits got the moshpit up close while we were stuck far away. T_T (If next week's MuCore broadcast you can't hear any fanchants, that's why... I screamed myself hoarse but I doubt the faraway mic could pick it up still.) And to drive salt into the wound, they were wearing LEATHER PANTS with brown jackets. I really really wanted to be up close for that... T_T

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.