Monday, November 5, 2012
121104 - Kansai Airport (Osaka) Posted at 2:49 AM 0 comments (+)
A-JAX left for the airport right after the Osaka event and dinner, and I also headed to the airport from my own flight. I was half expecting that they got seats on my flight somehow (they had wanted to but there were not enough seats), but turns out that they got one-way tickets on another airlines last minute. But my timing was close enough anyway...





Hoards of fans turned up at the airport.... and the members were nice and tried to sign as many autography requests as they could for them, despite being loaded down with presents.
 
 
 








Don't cry, Jaehyung-ie! You won't be lonely, you have me to keep you company in Korea! (Lols) 



I didn't get much shots of Yunyoung because he disappeared from the counter soon... went to toilet I think? ^^;;


 




Cute Seungjin sincerely trying to listen to what the fans were saying to him... you know, if you take out your earphones, it'll be easier... Haha.

I love the playful interaction between the 2 hyungs... ^^ So cute!!
 

Waving goodbye to the fans at the viewing gallery above.


 
Since my flight was only 30mins after theirs, I went in with them and saw Sungmin, Yunyoung, Seungjin, and even the managers crowding and woah-ing at the gaming machine inside - not exactly sure what sort, but it was amusing. Boys will be boys indeed.
 
When we were walking in, I was sorta walking with Jaehyung, asked him how did he write his name in hanja, but he was like... ^^;; "sorry... not sure...." (I was quite surprised. Oh boy he's a 바보indeed... T_T But he's my 바보, so it's ok. ^^;;)   And the manager told me in english "Don't follow me." - I retorted back, smart-aleck "I'm not following you, who do you think you are? I'm following Jaehyung!" and he was like "Huh? What?". Hahaha. But ok, to not piss him off I hung around about 5m back but still walked with them - hey I had to get to my gate anyway! So took the shuttle with them, watched them goo ooh-and-aah over it (Incheon doesn't have one!?) and after we sat down at the departure gate (I sat about 15m away) the managers disappeared and after hesitating for a while, finally plucked up the courage to stroll up to Jaehyung and asked him to take a selca with me... (in front of the coordis and Seungjin/Sungmin... *embarassed*)  AND HE AGREED RIGHT AWAY. *elated* Then proceeds to chat with me a little, in Japanese, though I was trying to speak to him in Korean - so I told him his Japanese has improved a lot, he said it's difficult, and told me to work hard on my korean too. Ahhh~ I brought up the photo things, to thank him for looking and asked how he found my site anyway, and he said from the fancafe - I forgot I had put up some on the fancafe before and left my site's link there. ^^;; He told me again that they are really pretty. *blushing and dying of happiness by now* I told him I'm really thankful that he bothered to look at them. And that for the Korean comeback I'll take plenty, so be coorperative~ though I won't shoot in music show recordings, as that will get both me and him (well, all the members) into trouble with the TV station staff. After about 5 mins of chatting I felt kinda shy and worried that the managers would come back and scream at me so... I left of my own accord and just watched/bidded him farewell as they left.
 
As expected, though I tried to clear customes and get out as quickly as possible after touching down in Gimpo, they had left already. T_T So no photos from arrival....
 
 




 

 



 
 
 





Labels: ,

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.