Sunday, October 7, 2012
121007 - A-JAX @ Incheon Airport to Okinawa Posted at 10:25 AM 0 comments (+)
Another early flight - this one at 920am ie. check-in should be about 720-830ish - so I had to rush over from Gangnam. Reached at 7.20am and the eagle-eyed China A-JAX fan I ran into on the train spotted the boys' vehicles pulling in at the same time~  it took more than an hour before the boys finally got off. Jaehyung looked a bit stoned from lack of sleep maybe? He did wave to me when I waved at him but it was kinda robotic and he didn't flash his megawatt smile...  ^^;


 



Seungjin trying to get his phone back from the staff-hyung who was teasing him...
 
Yunyoung kept trying to cover his face with a cute yellow Mickey Mouse passport cover as he didn't have any makeup on - I don't know what your handlers told you but boy, you look perfectly fine! Relax! ^^;
 
And this is one of the Sungmin w/o makeup photos that actually looks good. ^^;; The guy is pretty ok-looking in real-life, esp. with makeup on but poor chap is nowhere near photogenic...


Jaehyung looking pretty much out-of-it. ^^;;  And the boys all kept looking back towards the car as Seungyeop and Hyeong Kon didn't get off yet - maybe Leader was trying to wake our "Sleeping Prince" up? Haha.

Somehow I think Hyojun looks better off stage, esp recently at airports... is it the hair?


Magnetic stare as he walked towards the camera... *_* He's absolutely beautiful with makeup, but without it, somehow he looks more manly? *_* Maybe it's the slight five- o'clock shadow, and the more natural-looking hair that makes him look closer to his age...
 
Once he crossed the road to my side, I went up to him - there's only 1 other Jaehyung fan present there and she was Japanese...

Our convo:
Me: How's your head now?
JH: ... my head?
Me: Yesterday you mentioned you had a headache..?
JH: AH! Yes I'm fine now. ^^

Me: When are you coming back?
JH: Hmm... this Okinawa trip is supposed to be a 3-day trip...
Me: Erm... how you calculate? So is it Tuesday or Wednesday?
JH: Er, I'm not sure too!?
Me: Eh!?

(Jaehyung talks some with the Japanese fan who specially flew in from Osaka so that she can take the same flight as A-JAX from Seoul to Okinawa. She's also the one that gave him the blue MCM bag he's carrying today~ I think he mentioned her mask, is it because she has a flu, and they were talking about Seoul's weather being cold now - he said even as a Seoulite he too finds it cold. Lol.)

And before they went in, as they were standing in line, I told him "Okinawa is really beautiful and scenic, you guys should sight-see some.... and the aquarium is famous too! Have you been to Okinawa before?" Jaehyung was answering no, it's his first time, when suddenly the manager, who was standing beside him, asked me "Are you Japanese?" and I replied "No, I'm Singaporean..." and the manager just looked shocked and repeated "Singapore!?". *scratches head and giggles* (I don't look Japanese in the least...)

After Jaehyung went in, I went to the side where I had a good angle to take photos of the other members getting their passport inspected. I also saw Hyeong Kon on the inside, he turned around and looked at me by chance, so I waved at him and he waved back too.








Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.