Sunday, October 7, 2012
121006 A-JAX@Incheon Airport (returning from M Countdown Thailand) Posted at 7:44 AM 0 comments (+)

Event: A-JAX returning from Thailand M Countdown Special.
I got to the airport when their plane had just landed. They took more than half an hour to come out though... ^^:;

There were about 10 fans in total, and for Jaehyung, there was 1 korean fan, and another foreigner fan (I'm not 100% sure, but I think she's from Southeast Asia like I am and her korean is pretty lacking too... ) - I was busy taking pictures so I went up to him later than them, hence I trailed behind them, but Jaehyung kinda slowed down and turned back to me a few times so I could talk to him over the head of the SEA fan (who was shorter than me... O_o)





Me *points at Jaehyung's leopard-print jacket*:  Did u buy that in Thailand?
JH: Nop, in Korea.
Me: Ah... I heard u guys went shopping in Bangkok, did you buy anything?
JH: Not really... xxxxx (I blame my poor korean because I didn't really understand his explanation and was too embarassed to ask him to re-phrase and repeat)

Me: By the way, did you sleep well on the plane?
JH: Nop, didn't at all... hence I have a headache now...
Me: Eh? You often can't sleep on planes or was it just this time...
JH: xxxxxxxxxxxx (damn my bad korean...)

Me: Oh, and when are you going to okinawa?
JH: Tomorrow~
Me: Oh ok see you tomorrow! Go back and rest well today!

So here are the photos from today - because it was a rare chance for there to be <2 korean fans surrounding Jaehyung, I prioritised talking to him directly, so left my camera aside once I got within speaking range of him, so not much pictures, esp of other members...



Hyeong Kon... dashing as always. And nice arm muscles. ^^


Seungyeop and Hyojun.

Maknae Seungjin
 
And I saved the best for the last...
 
When he came out, I waved to him and he waved back but obviously I wasn't camera-ready when waving (camera is heavy so I can't just do it 1-handed and wave at the same time, plus had to show my face...), so didn't get the wave.


Luckily the boy saw me snapping pictures as they were boarding, so he turned back and waved on his own. ^^^
 
 

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.