Tuesday, December 11, 2012
121209 - Gimpo Fansign Posted at 10:25 PM 1 comments (+)
Photobucket

Location: Gimpo Lotte Mall, Yoongpeung Stationary & Bookstore
Time: 7pm

I had planned to go earlier and 'chop' a good spot on Jaehyung's side, as I've been to a fansign here before and know that bystanders can stand really close at the side, but somehow my damn procrastinating personality came to the fore again and I got there at 640pm. ><" And I had to find my friends to pass them CDs (I converted 3 of them to partial A-Lights), a job which was complicated by the fact that I lost my cellphone on the way to the fansign, on the train (I eventually got it back after that but that's another story). So while I was still settling CD and $ matters, the boys came. T_T Didn't manage to take any photos/vids of their opening greetings. And after getting my CD signed, I tried to get a spot on Jaehyung's side for pictures but kept getting blocked by this annoying tall korean girl who kept blocking my view of Jaehyung WITH HER CELLPHONE CAMERA. If she was another fansite owner I understand, but come on, how good can a cellphone picture be? And she'll never be uploading it on the daum cafe or a fansite, so can she please be more considerate and move aside after a few shots? No, she stood there for the ENTIRE DAMN 2 HOURS. T_T I gave up and squeezed in behind her, but then was blocked on-and-off, by the line of people waiting for their signatures - finally I had to kneeled down to get a clear view of my Jaehyungie - to think of it, he knew where I was behind her, but suddenly I disappeared and he glanced down to see me kneeling in a weirdass position, and he looked kinda amused. ^^;;

One thing, Jaehyung kept refusing to pose properly for me - I was trying to tell him to do a full-hand heart, but he kept refusing - he mouthed something but my korean is so weak, I can barely understand when I hear it, lip-reading is out of the question - so your making kissy faces at me is no use! ><" He only gave me 1 tiny finger heart. T_T I was getting quite annoyed, but only after I returned and looked through my pictures, I did get lots of eye contact - and some really evil/teasing looks. SEO JAEHYUNG, JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW I LIKE YOU LIKE CRAZY DOES THAT MEAN YOU CAN BULLY ME ANYTIME YOU LIKE!? *&$#*%&$*%$

Anyway, yes. When it came to my turn to get my CD signed (I went 2 times, 1st to sign for another person's name, 2nd was my own), I marched up to Jaehyung and demanded my hot chocolate (I wrote in the letter that I shoved him after the performance on Sat that he owed me one after I travelled all the way to Yongpyeong and braved the freaking cold for him!), he was like ? and after I reminded him about the letter, he went "ahhh!" and put his hand over mine, looked at me very sincerely in the eyes and told me "Thank you, you worked hard." *mentally weeped, died and went to heaven* I just dumbly nodded and asked him to answer the questions on the post-its I had wrote... As for the other members, I think I asked Hyojun what time they got back (after midnight), and Sungmin if they had gone to Inkigayo live today (Yes, they did for a while, though the fancafe hadn't announced anything so there were no A-Lights there at all. T_T) and he went to sign and write my name without even looking at the post-it and I was like "OMG IT'S FOR SOMEONE ELSE!!" and he's like O_o "Oetteoke??" then crossed out my name and wrote the correct one above. (Sorry Cheese-san...) Seungjin just mentioned seeing me at Arirang... and that it was cold... Yunyoung I didn't speak much with but I was very amused by his cheese drawing on the album (it was for a person nicknamed chi-zu), Hyeong Kon remembered the fan very well though, he went AHHHH!! and underlined that name. Oh and Seungyeop! I immediately pointed to the post-it, for fear that he would do the same that Sungmin did, and Seungyeop was like "Why not Kimberly?" and I immediately quipped "Kimberly coming later!" Lol! And as mentioned in the earlier post I asked him about how happy and relaxed he seemed on stage when his hyungs looks like they were about to start sniffing and shivering, he said he liked the cold.... O_o

For the 2nd round... Jaehyung... T_T This boy took me to heaven and back down to hell in the space of seconds. He's been signing my name in hangul as 킹바리 (King-ba-ri) when every single other member sign it as 킴벌리 (Kim-beol-ri)! In fact I've been quite puzzled as to where along the way did they all learn my name, as I've only written to Hyeong Kon once, and I don't think the rest remembered from the two pre-2MYX fansigns - in fact I think I had wrote in English... so I thought they must have asked him, but if they asked him how come theirs is right and his is wrong - does he purposely know but want to be different/unique or what - so I asked him if he knew my name was actually supposed to be 킴벌리. And this boy? Insisted that in korean pronounciation it's 킹바리. *head hits desk*. So I was like no-no, "It's actually pronounced as KIM-BER-LI and in korean the nearest official equivalent is 킴벌리, even my korean teacher hanguli-fied it like that and your bandmates too but you're the only one writing it strangely, 킹바리 is the japanese pronounciation actually..." so he huffiedly and grumply corrected what he wrote. And then I hammered the nail in the coffin by asking him if he knew my twitter (I suppose he doesn't, but this chap refuses to admit to me when he doesn't know something - "manly pride", maybe?) - he ignored me and looked elsewhere at the ceiling/other fans. I was like "hey!!" *poke/whack his hand* and he IGNORED ME RESOLUTELY. THIS BRAT!! Grrrrhhhhhh!! So I didn't manage to get him to answer any of my post-it questions. And wasted our valuable talk-time. URGHHHH!!! *tears out hair*

To all the other members, not knowing if this was the last fansign for 2MYX, I just informed them that if they don't see me around the next comeback, it'll be because I might be leaving Korea to go back to Singapore from March. And that they should take care. And asked Hyeong Kon to take care of that pabo especially.

(To make my mood worse, on my way back I slipped and fell cause I was wearing heels - to try and look pretty for him, damn it - and hurt my right knee... stupid Jaehyung, how dare you ignore me. I don't care if you were just teasing me or throwing a tantrum, you little....&6@76$*#&$*#!!)

But looking back at the photos... all my anger vaporised. Only left with depression. T_T Stupid, silly, childish man but I still... *sigh*

Jaehyung keeps telling fans to go to fancafe and upload the pictures... so for once I did the photos first before the fanaccount. See how good I am to you? Pabo.

Actually I picked about 150 photos but did the best 80 so far... 'best' defined by the prettiest/cutest faces of Jaehyung. Or eye-contact. I think I'm getting greedy... during the fansign I kept thinking he's not posing for my camera enough, only upon returning and checking I realised I had quite a number already, despite the fact that I was stuck in a bad position behind the idiotic fan that kept blocking Jaehyung with a cellphone camera that in no way produces decent upload-able quality shots. Urgh.



Photobucket
Despite the lack of eye-contact, this might be my favourite shot of the evening. *_* He's gorgeous always, but this looks so... relaxed!


Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.