Thursday, August 23, 2012
120814 - A-JAX at Gimpo Airport (fanacc) Posted at 8:57 AM 0 comments (+)

Since Hyeong Kon had told me at the fansign that they're flying this morning via Gimpo, I figured that it should be on the earliest flight since they have a schedule in Japan later today - the photography session - and hence I crawled out of my dorm before 6am and headed down to the airport. Reached at 7:10, was still wandering how I can spot the boys in the morning flight crunch crowd, when I spotted the group of A-JAX fans waiting outside Gate 1 (about 12 of them?). I hurried out to join them, some of them greeted me, then to my shock saw that the A-JAX van/cars were already parked there!


But the members were still inside, apparently. They stayed like that for about 20 minutes, the manager came out with their passports, checked-in for them, and then hung around to smoke (one of them left the cigarette box open, everything spilled out while he was walking w/o realising it, I saw but don't dare to call out to him... ^^;; , then when he realised it he jokingly yelled at us for not telling him. Haha), THEN finally waved to the boys to say that it's time for them to go. Hyeongkon, Seungyeop and Hyojun were getting off the regular big van (strangely enough, I heard some member loudly saying "Ohayo gozaimasu!", but there were no Japanese fans there... I'm the only Japanese speaker there! O_o But didn't catch who it was...), I peered inside and found that Jaehyung was not there, so looked at the other car just as he alighted from it.

Photo credits to anchan93, taken at Haneda
Airport after they alighted.
Vertically stripped white-and-blue shirt left open, with bright yellow T-shirt and white ripped cropped pants, plus a tribal-ish necklace and black hat - he looked like he was going on a holiday to Jeju-do instead, while everyone else was in dark colored T-shirts and jeans! Lol. But love his airport fashion, he looked really good. Oh and they had no makeup on, so were all hiding behind dark glasses. Surprisingly, none of the fans took out their cameras - so I didn't either. There were about 3 foreigners (chinese/taiwanese?) waiting there with their cameras initially but a korean fan went up to them to tell them to not take pictues, I'm not sure why - perhaps there's a silent agreement among the dedicated fans to not take photos of them when they're not in makeup? Anyway, when Jaehyung stepped out and past me, our eyes met and he returned my "Annyeong~" with a smile, but some Korean fans went up to him and plastered themself to his side then kept talking... and I just trailed behind. Firstly I'm not that fast, secondly, er my Korean is not good enough to chat, so yeah... I don't wanna bore him/creep him out by just staring at him silently from such a close distance. Or embarass myself by tripping over my words. Anyway as we walked into the airport, I found a chance to pass him my letter and the Vitamin C pills - he actually was walking past, but purposely twisted back and told me "Kamsahamnida~" ^^ So polite. But then we got close to the escalators, he went up on it while the manager stood at the bottom to stop us from following, but we fans just went around him and climbed up - but then Jaehyung turned around to the escalator beside and ran back down! XD - My immediate response "Kya~! Why are you playing hide-and-seek with us!" Lol. Cheeky boy... I thought he just wanted to play, but turned out that it was because the babo forgot that he had to change money first - the rest of the members all were hanging around behind to change currencies. (they are staying for a while in Japan this time so I suppose they will take the chance to shop around... and company won't pay for that~!) So I went and waited near him - Hyeong Kon was there and just standing in front of me so I greeted him and asked him when they're flying back, and the blur leader was like "August.... 13th? 14th?? I'm not sure... oops ><" " - and no, he's really sincere when trying to recall it, he wasn't being condescending. *faints* (By the way his skin is really good, even without makeup. Jaehyung had a couple of marks, at his chin, but Hyeongkon one looked perfect, from what I can tell.) And Sungmin plus Hyojun were waiting there at the money changers' too - and there were no fans sticking to them, strangely. Hyojun was in black T-shirt and pants with a studded silver belt, similar to the old one I had. Haha. I forgot to notice what Sungmin was wearing, but I did note that the poor boy's skin had quite a few marks too. Didn't see that at the fansign - HOW much makeup were they wearing, exactly? Is it even possible to hide the marks 100% like that? Wow... Anyway after Jaehyung had changed his cash, put his wallet and all the letters plus my pills into his bag, I saw that his hands were free, so went up to him and said "I forgot at the fansign that day... ^^;;" and stuck out my right hand - and HE JUST TOOK AND SHOOK IT, SMIRKING. SUPER SOFT AND SILKY SMOOTH - I was quite shocked actually, I would have expected a guy's hands to be more rough, but apparently his are even softer than mine... how much hand lotion does this boy use!?! ><"









Yeah, and after that I trailed him back up the escalator (there were fans who stuck themselves to his side, but I just hung around about 0.5m away as usual)until he started flipping his passport as the fans requested to see his photo! Lol. He struggled to cover his social security number (I'm not interested dear, what would I do with it?), then flipped it open for only a second - I could barely see the face clearly, it was so quick, but it looked like when he had longer black hair, the type with a floppy fringe (Something like Infinite Sungjong? Shorter, but not as short as SHINee's uniform hair that Jonghyun, Jinki and Minho is all sporting now), and was in school uniform/some sort of suit jacket. ^^; And when he was ready to go into departure gate, I walked a bit ahead, parked myself over the glass barrier, and as he went past the immigration guards, I told him "Nihon wo tanoshinde kudasai" (Please enjoy yourself in Japan) and he was like "???" and stepped closer to hear it again. I enunciated the words again, slowly, and he was still "?" and I just gave up and told him in Korean "Play a lot in Japan!" and he grinned, and replied "Arigatou Gozaimasu! Aishiteru!" (Thank you! I love you!). This babo... I think that's all the Japanese he knows. DON'T GO AROUND TELLING EVERY FAN "AISHITERU"! ><" You 軽い男。。。浮気者。。。 T_T Why do I like you... life would be so much easier if my top bias was Hyeong Kon/Sungmin.

So after he went through the glass door, he turned back and waved - and I was the only fan who stayed there, waved and waited while he lined up to get his bag and body scanned, then picked everything back up and walked out of sight. Is there somewhere else in Gimpo airport where people outside can watch those that have gone in? Why did most of the fans disappear? *confused*

But all-in-all, it was definitely worth me waking up at 5:15am and going down~ there is practically no distance, the manager didn't stop us from getting close (I mean, 2-3 staff, 7 members, how to guard them!? Haha) and it's only my own desire to give him some personal space that stopped me from getting closer/touching him. And I did managed to politely ask for a handshake, and GOT IT EASILY. (Although what I really wanted to do was give him a hug, but I think the other Jaehyung fans would tear me apart, even if he agreed. Never mind. Reserve that for the last time I see him before I return to Singapore... which hopefully won't be for a year or two yet.)
Unfortunately, most likely I won't be able to pick them up... 13th is my written exams that will end at only 1pm, and Tues I have oral test then the DMZ concert... so unless it happens to be monday evening that they are coming back... ><"

P.S. Sorry, I didn't notice Seungjin today, and I just had the impression of glimpsing Yunyoung going past me as I make a beeline for Jaehyung when he alighted from the car... ^^;; I wonder how do SuJu fans do it, ie. keep track of all 10 members? Lol.
P.P.S. Jaehyung was using a Louis Vuitton backpack! O_o. So 1. either he really saved up to buy it, 2. DSP pays really well, 3. a rich fan bought it for him, or 4. he comes from a rich family. O_o

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.