Saturday, July 14, 2012
A-JAX Wing Car Project Event at Seongnam Daewon Girls' Middle School Posted at 10:30 PM 0 comments (+)
Location - Dandae Girls' Middle School, in Gyeonggi-do, Seongnam
Time: 3pm
For the ~A-JAX Wing Car Project~

We were warned that outsiders MIGHT not be able to get into the school hall~ but upon checking the location, the school was actually less than a 40 min's train ride for me, even though it was supposed to be in a satellite city, lol. SBS and MBC are actually even further for me. Well the school was really far from the bus stop, but it was all worth it cause when I got there at 2.15pm, there were only 4 other fans there (regular faces, lol) and the boys had just gotten there, but are in their van still.
 
 

I'll do the rest of the write-up later on after I've gotten some sleep as my right eye is totally red and giving me trouble and I have to head to MBC early tomorrow... <strike>looking forward to the 'special event'</strike>!   
 
Anyway the lighting at the hall wasn't sufficient for my little digicam so even though I took a ton of pictures they mostly came out like crap. I have videos too... those seem more fun. ^^ But editing is gonna take a LONG while, sorry.






 The lucky students who got picked to go onstage with the boys and won the games got this signed special promotional CD "Hot Game"! Ahh~ I want one too... T_T

Labels:

About
Welcome to Spring Treasure, an international blog dedicated to A-JAX!

Owned by a crazy Jaehyung fan living in Seoul (but i like and will update for every member).

All photos/videos are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT ANY MEDIA, ESP REMOVAL OF WATERMARKS.

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY VIDEOS OR FANACCOUNTS.

ALWAYS CREDIT WHEN RE-POSTING ANYTHING.

Please feel free to leave your comments in any of the following languages:
English, Korean(한국어), Japanese(日本語), Chinese (中文).

Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.